Options
    Michael from Prison Break

damn good show
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options

damn good show

You have good taste. It's probably easily my top 3 shows ever.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options

damn good show

You have good taste. It's probably easily my top 3 shows ever.

i didn't get to watch it until it was on Netflix so i would watch several shows at a time. i miss having good quality shows like that!! it was fantastic.
  • Manic5781
    Options
    I started watching it mid 1st season and was hooked from that point on. :-) have you finished the whole series? Which wasn't really that many seasons. But are so addicting
  • arainiday1
    Options
    I started watching it mid 1st season and was hooked from that point on. :-) have you finished the whole series? Which wasn't really that many seasons. But are so addicting

yep it was too short, didn't like the ending but oh well..
  • Manic5781
    Options

I totally agree. I didn't expect the ending but wasn't happy with it either. It felt to rushed and forced of an ending.
  • arainiday1
    Options

I totally agree. I didn't expect the ending but wasn't happy with it either. It felt to rushed and forced of an ending.

yeah it was totally rushed so it felt wrong, i sent you a FR so we quit hijacking the thread lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Bald Headed Badass Bobby Flay