If I had boobs I'd get friend requests

Options

Replies

• purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Maybe the boobs have to be in the profile pic cuz I certainly don't get many friend requests.....LOL

Unless, maybe, you think I'm a guy. :huh:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Hell if I had boobs I wouldn’t care about FR’s, hell I’d never leave the house, wouldn’t need to.

You can always get implants, if you want to play with yourself.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i dont take cleavage shots but do get FR's
    posiblly because I pretty much only take pics of myself indulging in my hobby/ second job (teaching pole fitness not stripping ;))
    i never really take pics otherwise .
    not sure if it's to do with boobs or actvity! :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Hell if I had boobs I wouldn’t care about FR’s, hell I’d never leave the house, wouldn’t need to.

You can always get implants, if you want to play with yourself.

I don't need implants for that! :tongue:
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    lol I get maybe 1 a month but im not a young hotty with a sexy profile pic :D

Still a hottie none the less... ;)

To get friend requests, you need to put yourself out there and let people see your personality... ;)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have pec cleavage. Does that count?
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Actually I am a boob and I don’t get FR’s. :tongue:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I get quite a few but I am pretty active on the forums... I got more for my licking popcorn gif and my leg behind my head than for my chest....but then again I don't post my chest often ENOUGH.

/ramble

FIFY
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I have boobs & all of my friend requests are because of Doctor Who or another facet of nerdiness......most are Doctor Who though :happy:
  • wgoosbyjr
    wgoosbyjr Posts: 4
    Options
    I honestly think that many of the friend request come from people that you know. Then again I could be wrong, because I view this as a fitness sight and not a place to get hookup. However, I digress it would be better to pick up someone here than at a bar!
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    i dont take cleavage shots but do get FR's
    posiblly because I pretty much only take pics of myself indulging in my hobby/ second job (teaching pole fitness not stripping ;))
    i never really take pics otherwise .
    not sure if it's to do with boobs or actvity! :)

"posiblly because I pretty much only take pics of myself indulging in my hobby/ second job (teaching pole fitness not stripping"

^^^ THIS ^^^

How you doin?
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I think that is an over-simplification. Women are less threatening, unless provoked. And there are probably more male Creepers than female creepers, so of course women probably get a lot more F/R than most men.

But on the flip side, guys can just about post pictures of themselves naked. Women simple take a picture of the wrong body part even fully clothed and they are in trouble.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I think the OP may have something there though.... I got more FR (which I mostly denied) in the beginning when I had up a different profile pic than I do now. The other one was shot from the waist up, the current one, mostly just my face....

I also think it's human nature to love boobs.... they're like magnets to the eyes, lol. :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I used to get a bunch. But now that you can't tell I'm a girl, no requests. :(
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    I have boobs & all of my friend requests are because of Doctor Who or another facet of nerdiness......most are Doctor Who though :happy:

Don't blink, Whatever you do don't blink.
    Because you might miss me. :tongue:
  • Jess_Forever_After
    Jess_Forever_After Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I get none, and I definitely have boobs.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    <--- unqualified

Yours is one of the few FRs I've ever sent. So... imminently qualified would be more accurate
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I used to get a bunch. But now that you can't tell I'm a girl, no requests. :(

Discrimination against ghosts is still a big problem around here.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This thread reminds me of that Southpark episode.

oBPXwqy.jpg
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Itdepends o. How interesting you are lol