Replies

• iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have Moobs doesn't seem to work
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    Lol ye dis is true. I tink if I had a flat chest I would have 0 a week lol xxx
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thats true, but I think another reason is guys are more comfortable adding girls than girls are about adding guys. I rarely get friend request, but if I send a friend request, most people accept it. So you can't always wait for people to add you, if you need friends, go ahead and add people you like.
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I disagree but then again I don't get many friend requests and I also don't display my rack. I like to send out friend requests to people but I usually get intimidated because I don't want people to think I'm a creep and I feel awkward adding from an "add me" thread.

... I'm just awkward and thats why I think I don't get many heh. Plus I haven't lost any...
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Don't back boobs count?
  • livingtheprimallife
    livingtheprimallife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs and have only received 1 request. I think the more active you are on the forums the more you will get noticed. Hope that helps with your research :)
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Don't worry OP, I'm sure if you flash a nice set of claspers you'll draw in plenty of friend requests.

Claspers? lol clearly you spend too much time around sharks

Tell me a guy sporting these in his profile pic wouldn't make friends! :laugh:
    pho-lg-claspers.jpg
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't get very many. All of my friends (with the exception of 1) are women. All of them (including the 1 guy) are are great, supportive people!
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I agree there!

^^^ I tried to quote the person who said it's probably more about forum posts than anything, lol.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think people get friend requests more often that post more often on the forums. You want friends... post on forums, comment, make yourself a trolling menace. Personally, who cares.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Personally, bacon gets me every time.

Bacon-Caring.jpg
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Personally, bacon gets me every time.

Bacon-Caring.jpg

Seriously. Forget the double bubbles and serve up some bacon!
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 0 and .3 FR per week if I averaged it out over the course of my various reincarnations here.
  • edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I get less than one friend request a week. Might have something to do with the fact that I am not encouraging and everything I say is laced in sarcasm.
  • FraggleRockerFitnessLover
    Options
    I have soft and squishy boobs of naturalness....:bigsmile:
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Uh it depends. I'm not very active now, so not that many. But when I was really active I would get a lot.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I only had one guy specifically request me based on my boobs. He got weird quickly so I had to unfriend him. Was the first person I had to unfriend and hopefully the last person to earn that.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Especially post workout, I reckon I must be past an A cup now and heading for a B cup?

Doesn't seem to have made any difference, however - odd that? :P
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    0 a week.
    Hardly on the forums though.
    Just changed to a boob pic, see if that helps
    Bahahahahaha
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I definitely get more FR after posting in the chitchat forums....regular forums not so much.

Most turn out to be ok people anyway so all good and I love to chat to anyone.