randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Ok you all very sick ...now stoppit

:laugh: :laugh:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    ::checks in shirt::

I have boobs. Seldom get FRs because of it. Wait............did you friend me because I had boobs???? :ohwell: :wink:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    It's not about having boobs. It's about marketing what you're working with. The better the display, the more people you draw in.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious...

On average, how many friend requests do you get each week?

I have a feeling women receive a lot of friend requests (from both men and women).

Meanwhile, I'm guessing most men rarely get them.
    I have boobs. I get friend requests from people who like my Dr. Who profile picture, but haven't gotten any because I have boobs. lol
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    This bunny has no boobs to speak of. However:
    Yj9US7b.png

I just can't deal with a large list, so I've stopped accepting and just let them sit there.
    I've been MIA and it would be wrong of me to accept people that I won't be able to get to know on a personal level and say hello to.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Well, Snape draws a couple of people every few days.
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've only had 15 friend requests since I joined, and none of them mentioned my boobs. Had to remove 2 friends because they were only interested in getting me to sign up for something (non-boob related, too!).
  • thesoundman
    thesoundman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would not worry about how many friend requests you get.

I would rather have a few good friends than a bunch of fair weather friends so to speak.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Haha, I get next to no friend requests. I do have boobs (itty ones, but hey they are there!). I'm assuming it's because I have no photos in my profile, and because I have - I'll admit - not the most eye-catching profile picture. Also, I rarely post, so there's the lack of forum personality. I don't want friends anyway to be honest, I prefer going at this alone and I don't want the "responsibility" of chatting and updating people on my progress. It's rude to ignore people but that's exactly what I'd do if I had friends, so better none (or very little). I'm too lazy for all that... All I wanna do is log! :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Haha, I get next to no friend requests. I do have boobs (itty ones, but hey they are there!). I'm assuming it's because I have no photos in my profile, and because I have - I'll admit - not the most eye-catching profile picture. Also, I rarely post, so there's the lack of forum personality. I don't want friends anyway to be honest, I prefer going at this alone and I don't want the "responsibility" of chatting and updating people on my progress. It's rude to ignore people but that's exactly what I'd do if I had friends, so better none (or very little). I'm too lazy for all that... All I wanna do is log! :laugh:
    Tbh it's not that, bc I have a grumpy bunny pic. People just add you if you entertain them and/or give them advice on forums. :3
  • KittiePerry
    KittiePerry Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Usually one a week if I'm lucky lol
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I'd rather people quote me for something I say on the forum, than to send me requests because of my 42Fs.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    no. :sad:
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty nice rack, but I don't show them off, therefore not alot of fr's for moi.

HMMMMMM... intrigued.... as well as curious.... ;P
  • KarmaLaine
    KarmaLaine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Boob pic = Best way to attract skeezers interested in a *kitten* workout.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm in this thread because I heard boobs.