If I had boobs I'd get friend requests

Options

Replies

• joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I'd rather people quote me for something I say on the forum, than to send me requests because of my 42Fs.

judging by the half showing pic profile you posted....thats not bad at all... not bad... NO FR request though as this thread is about boobs and dont want to be tagged as one :tongue:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm in this thread because I heard boobs.
    +1 for honesty.
  • joan23_us
    Options

INB4 BOOBS, LOL
  • joan23_us
    Options
    Well I have very large bazooms...and no one sends me FR:ohwell:

thats because you have a kid picture as a profile... if you change it to say.... a bikini shot... surely... inb4 bikini shot... :tongue:
  • joan23_us
    Options
    In for boobs! :wink:

ahahahah met too:explode:
  • joan23_us
    Options
    BUMPED for more boobalicious comments....:laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    BUMPED for more boobalicious comments....:laugh:
    :huh:

Just use the search function, tbh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1143383-boobs?hl=boobs

You're welcome.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Nah, I'm sure it's my sparkling personality that gets me friend requests, not my enormous boobs.
    000wq192_zpsd13f8eca.gif
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

ditto.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I don't think I received any friend requests until I posted my current profile picture.
  • emmanap91
    Options
    I don't think I received any friend requests until I posted my current profile picture.

Gonna be honest, I just creeped your profile. Whatever you're doing, it works. You look amazing.
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Gonna be honest, I just creeped your profile. Whatever you're doing, it works. You look amazing.

You look pretty amazing too!
  • niko919
    niko919 Posts: 551
    Options
    Its the same for the guys, If I had better abs I'd get more FR
  • emmanap91
    Options

Thanks! It's pretty much lighting and angles, though. I hide my wide hips and cellulite-ridden thighs from the camera :P

I love your top, it shows off your delicious curves! ....and that probably sounds really creepy. I apologize. :embarassed:
  • juhnell2610
    Options

Thanks! It's pretty much lighting and angles, though. I hide my wide hips and cellulite-ridden thighs from the camera :P

I love your top, it shows off your delicious curves! ....and that probably sounds really creepy. I apologize. :embarassed:

Nah that was flattering ;)
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    maybe 2 a month. More if i'm active on the forums and chat to a lot of people. :P
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My boobies failed me. I haven't gotten a FR in forever......... *pouts*
  • emmanap91
    Options

Nah that was flattering ;)

In that case....

BFrAKPq.gif

yBzZ2.gif
  • juhnell2610
    Options
    Doctor Horrible reference <3
    ;)
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I for some reason don't ever really get friend request. I'm a girl, but I have small boobs lol maybe that's the problem.