Replies

• corriebenedict
    corriebenedict Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You're an inspiration!
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! What is your workout routine and diet??
    Monday to Thursday are set workout days. I find it easier to go to the gym regularly if I have days assigned so I can't say 'I'll go tomorrow'
    When I go to the gym I do about 45-60 mins of cardio, burning between 350-500 cals.
    I've also started running outside and cycling.
    I've started using the resistance machines too. I'd like to get onto free weights as I know they do more for your whole body, but I had major abdominal surgery a few months ago so I'd rather stick to just working specific areas until I feel confident I'm not gonna hurt myself!

Diet isn't that special. I haven't cut anything out, just reducing my portion sizes. When I started I said I would have a cheat day on tuesdays, but since I've not cut anything out and I've just been sensible and worked out more when I want treats, I've not needed cheat days. Trying to have a better relationship with food so I can keep this up :)

MFP also put me at 1200 when I started, and I did it for a few weeks but I kept being really tired, so I upped it by about 200 cals and felt loads better! And still lost weight!

My diary is open if you wanna peek, but generally I don't eat much early on, as I like to keep my calories for later on. I also find I get much hungrier through the day if I eat breakfast in the morning.
    I work at a sushi restaurant so I have about 500 cals of sushi, then something like bulgar wheat, veg and chicken/fish for dinner, then chocolate or sorbet or something later :)

Well you're doing a great job and it shows!
    I do agree about having set days to workout! I just started and I'm telling my self I want to go at least mon-thurs. Depending how I feel I may throw in Fridays, but for now 4 days shall do.
  • NERRY15
    NERRY15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YEPPY!!!!!!! KEEP ME INSPIRED!
  • Cosmo180
    Cosmo180 Posts: 7
    Options
    Keep moving forward!
  • 12pillows
    12pillows Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, inspiring, one of the best before/after pictures I've ever seen. You have to be proud of yourself!!
    Thank you so much! Defs feeling chuffed!
  • 12pillows
    Options
    Great job!!! What is your workout routine and diet??
    Monday to Thursday are set workout days. I find it easier to go to the gym regularly if I have days assigned so I can't say 'I'll go tomorrow'
    When I go to the gym I do about 45-60 mins of cardio, burning between 350-500 cals.
    I've also started running outside and cycling.
    I've started using the resistance machines too. I'd like to get onto free weights as I know they do more for your whole body, but I had major abdominal surgery a few months ago so I'd rather stick to just working specific areas until I feel confident I'm not gonna hurt myself!

Diet isn't that special. I haven't cut anything out, just reducing my portion sizes. When I started I said I would have a cheat day on tuesdays, but since I've not cut anything out and I've just been sensible and worked out more when I want treats, I've not needed cheat days. Trying to have a better relationship with food so I can keep this up :)

MFP also put me at 1200 when I started, and I did it for a few weeks but I kept being really tired, so I upped it by about 200 cals and felt loads better! And still lost weight!

My diary is open if you wanna peek, but generally I don't eat much early on, as I like to keep my calories for later on. I also find I get much hungrier through the day if I eat breakfast in the morning.
    I work at a sushi restaurant so I have about 500 cals of sushi, then something like bulgar wheat, veg and chicken/fish for dinner, then chocolate or sorbet or something later :)

Well you're doing a great job and it shows!
    I do agree about having set days to workout! I just started and I'm telling my self I want to go at least mon-thurs. Depending how I feel I may throw in Fridays, but for now 4 days shall do.
    Thank you!
    That's exactly what I did! Monday to thursday no excuses, then if I feel particularly energetic, or I want to eat a bit extra, I'll throw in Friday too.
    Had to miss out on the odd drink with pals to fit it in around work, but it's worth it in the long run :)
  • zoya_chicks
    zoya_chicks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love, great job keep going you look fantastic!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL JOB....KUDOS!!!

Cheers!
  • leon0897
    leon0897 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job and congrats on your progress!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! You should be proud.
  • 12pillows
    Options
    Thaaaaanks! :D
    I am pretty proud. Just bought some new trousers two sizes down :D
    yessssssssss!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I am astounded by the incredible progress you have made in 10 weeks! Wow, just wow!!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Doing great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!