Inspirational dream....

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Msbunnie - haha. Here is Kazik's photo, he is in the middle: http://postimg.org/image/h5tqp0qdz/ He may not be the most handsome guy out there but quite frankly I don't care what he looks like because he is a good person and a good friend.

The one in the middle is a woman?

ETA: Also most handsomest guys are highly overrated. They usually are so full of themselves that they demand very limited behaviors as acceptable. I know because I've gone out with bunches of "most handsomest guys", and they are so picky about repeatedly phone calling them and stabbing them in the arms. SUCH drama queens. Clearly their good looks have spoilt them. Your semi attractive He/She seems like just the perfect fit for you to accept the behavior so many on your threads are clearly misunderstanding.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Here we go.... again...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Thank you for providing Kazik's phone number. My sister's boyfriend is Polish so I will call him and find out why he's ignoring you in real life but insists on pursuing you in your dreams. Clearly this means that his subconscious wants to be with you and your tattood chest. Will the tattoo show through your new blouse? That would surely be endearing to Kazik.

Also, why is this thread not in Success Stories?

That isn't Kazik's phone number any more. I doubt he managed to get it back after I changed the name on his account to Maya. But it's possible, who knows. Anyways I'm sure your sister will enjoy talking to Kazik or whoever it is that has that number now~

Chocolate - I mean the guy closest to the middle is my friend Kazimierz.

O I C.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Why is this thread not in Motivation/Support?
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for providing Kazik's phone number. My sister's boyfriend is Polish so I will call him and find out why he's ignoring you in real life but insists on pursuing you in your dreams. Clearly this means that his subconscious wants to be with you and your tattood chest. Will the tattoo show through your new blouse? That would surely be endearing to Kazik.

That isn't Kazik's phone number any more. I doubt he managed to get it back after I changed the name on his account to Maya. But it's possible, who knows. Anyways I'm sure your sister will enjoy talking to Kazik or whoever it is that has that number now~

O I C.

As you can see from the picture, Kazik is a sincere and decent person. He is modest and down to earth and he takes time to smell the roses.

Yes, pictures tell us a lot about people.
  • sjohnny
    Options

O I C.

As you can see from the picture, Kazik is a sincere and decent person. He is modest and down to earth and he takes time to smell the roses.

So true. I could tell right away that Kazik is the type of person who wouldn't hold it against someone if she were to stab him. He's clearly worthy of pursuit. And the fact that he appeared in a dream means that he wishes for the pursuit to continue. He may actually *want* to be stabbed.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

It was moved by the moderators~ But yes it is EXTREMELY motivational. Kazik inspires me to be a better version of myself.

I think the reason we haven't talked in 2 months is that he is in jail and he didn't want to take my call and let me know about it, because he thought I would be upset if I found out he was sentenced to 1 year in jail.

Why is he in jail?
  • sjohnny
    Options

It was moved by the moderators~ But yes it is EXTREMELY motivational. Kazik inspires me to be a better version of myself.

I think the reason we haven't talked in 2 months is that he is in jail and he didn't want to take my call and let me know about it, because he thought I would be upset if I found out he was sentenced to 1 year in jail.

That's obviously the reason. He's probably being stabbed by others right now and can't take your call.
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options

O I C.

So true. I could tell right away that Kazik is the type of person who wouldn't hold it against someone if she were to stab him. He's clearly worthy of pursuit. And the fact that he appeared in a dream means that he wishes for the pursuit to continue. He may actually *want* to be stabbed.

Exactly. It's the eyes usually. Windows into the soul. The camera is awesome at spotting crazy - you know, the red eye people.
  • morag_p2014
    morag_p2014 Posts: 39
    Options
    Elmo_shakes_it.gif
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    In!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    All aboard! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay
    Crazy, but that's how it goes.
    Millions of people living as foes.
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    All aboard! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay
    Crazy, but that's how it goes.
    Millions of people living as foes.

tumblr_mbnm84w1PM1riutnvo1_500.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Free Kazik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • morag_p2014
    morag_p2014 Posts: 39
    Options

That's obviously the reason. He's probably being stabbed by others right now and can't take your call.

I dunno man. If he was such a good friend, he would have taken her call regardless of being in jail or not.
    Something doesn't sound right here :noway: . I bet he's found a new friend.

big_cat.gif
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Is Bruce your puppies name? :huh:
This discussion has been closed.