Inspirational dream....

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Tavistock - hadn't thought of that until just now. He was probably on the bus to turn himself in. Usually how it works is that you have some time on bail before you have to go get your sentencing.

if he got bail that means not in prison.... if he was in prison he would be remanded until sentencing

now you really are just making *kitten* up!!!!
  • morag_p2014
    morag_p2014 Posts: 39
    Options

I think the reason we haven't talked in 2 months is that he is in jail and he didn't want to take my call and let me know about it, because he thought I would be upset if I found out he was sentenced to 1 year in jail.

you said in your stalking messages that you thought he couldnt take your call because he was ON THE BUS..... but different to being in jail....

"on the bus" is London slang for "in jail".

Really? I thought Kazik really was on the bus :D

que.gif
  • morag_p2014
    Options

Tavistock - hadn't thought of that until just now. He was probably on the bus to turn himself in. Usually how it works is that you have some time on bail before you have to go get your sentencing.

if he got bail that means not in prison.... if he was in prison he would be remanded until sentencing

Perhaps it's different where you live. However, when Jasiek and I were arrested, we were immediately released the next day on bail. Then we were told to go back in a month to find out what would happen. I got a simple caution. They also asked me a bunch of questions and I had to answer while the detective was talking to me, onto the tape recorder, and it was sent to the CPS. However, I'm not sure when that happened. I have also had friends who had to go back to find out their "sentence" or punishment.

funnyeyesjonggie.gif

BTW, who's Jasiek?.
  • TheGreatBeyond
    Options
    tumblr_ms79drPzsG1r2r773o1_250.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Perhaps it's different where you live. However, when Jasiek and I were arrested, we were immediately released the next day on bail. Then we were told to go back in a month to find out what would happen. I got a simple caution. They also asked me a bunch of questions and I had to answer while the detective was talking to me, onto the tape recorder, and it was sent to the CPS. However, I'm not sure when that happened. I have also had friends who had to go back to find out their "sentence" or punishment.

funnyeyesjonggie.gif

BTW, who's Jasiek?.

Jasiek is my ex-boyfriend. That is his alias. His real name is Rafal. I only found that out when I saw his name on the police report. Maya isn't my real name. It's so funny, he said that when the police were asking him about me, he said "I don't know her." But I've told him twice my real name, but he was too drunk to remember ^^

I can't get enough.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

funnyeyesjonggie.gif

BTW, who's Jasiek?.

Jasiek is my ex-boyfriend. That is his alias. His real name is Rafal. I only found that out when I saw his name on the police report. Maya isn't my real name. It's so funny, he said that when the police were asking him about me, he said "I don't know her." But I've told him twice my real name, but he was too drunk to remember ^^

breakfast-at-tiffanys.gif
  • morag_p2014
    Options

funnyeyesjonggie.gif

BTW, who's Jasiek?.

So let me get this straight - you met him once, got arrested together, told him your name twice whilst he was too drunk to remember and he was your boyfriend?

So you met him once. And he was your boyfriend. And you told him your name twice. And he couldn't remember.

So how did he become your boyfriend?

I get the feels that you ain't telling the whole story BC.
  • morag_p2014
    Options

funnyeyesjonggie.gif

BTW, who's Jasiek?.

I can't get enough.

tumblr_kz5w1upOua1qzi8cl.gif
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    This song is stuck in my head now and I'm pretty sure it's all because of this thread.

nnNeGsh.jpg?1
  • TheGreatBeyond
    Options
    This thread is why I believe in free mental health services for all people.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't tear myself away. #The_Ballad_of_Kazik
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Morag honey - no. We were in a relationship but I only mentioned my name to him twice. My real name.

Well I had seen him before and I thought damn, that guy is handsome. However I had to go somewhere so I didn't stay to stare at him. Then one day I saw him and he told me that I was beautiful and he asked me about my tattoo (the knife). At the time I didn't think it was a good idea to be his partner since he had alcohol problems. However his beauty won me over and the next time I saw him I asked him if he wanted to go on a walk.

He did not show up because he was wasted and lost track of time. However after that we did go on a walk and we started holding hands and we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I enjoyed being his partner but he was kind of rude :/

:huh:

I'm half tempted to switch my gym time around so I don't miss these posts.
  • morag_p2014
    Options
    Morag honey - no. We were in a relationship but I only mentioned my name to him twice. My real name.

Well I had seen him before and I thought damn, that guy is handsome. However I had to go somewhere so I didn't stay to stare at him. Then one day I saw him and he told me that I was beautiful and he asked me about my tattoo (the knife). At the time I didn't think it was a good idea to be his partner since he had alcohol problems. However his beauty won me over and the next time I saw him I asked him if he wanted to go on a walk.

He did not show up because he was wasted and lost track of time. However after that we did go on a walk and we started holding hands and we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I enjoyed being his partner but he was kind of rude :/

Please post pic of said boyfriend. I wanna see beauty.
    Please post pic of said tattoo.

Please expand on said rudeness.

tumblr_lovd7cJeZz1qf6ifj.gif
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

funnyeyesjonggie.gif

BTW, who's Jasiek?.

So let me get this straight - you met him once, got arrested together, told him your name twice whilst he was too drunk to remember and he was your boyfriend?

So you met him once. And he was your boyfriend. And you told him your name twice. And he couldn't remember.

So how did he become your boyfriend?

I get the feels that you ain't telling the whole story BC.

She can't tell the whole story until it gets invented. I'm waiting to see how Kazik and the cast of other ex-boyfriends link back to the dog left tied up outside of a gym and how it impacts her decision to join the gym opening in August ... unless it doesn't and this entire dream sequence is like Dallas in the old days.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    crazy_train.gif

That is the coolest thing ever. Crazy train - sane train - crazy train....

This train left the station - express to crazypantsistan.
    So how does the story end?
This discussion has been closed.