Are you naked...

13»

Replies

• maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Try to use the same scale and same time each week and yeah no clothes for me.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Same time after I go potty. Wearing same brand of boxers every morning.
  • JDMPWR
    Oops
  • JDMPWR
    Oops
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    naked in the morning when u wake up and weigh in the same time each time u weigh yourself. you are at ur most accurate weight when u first wake up (after the bathroom of course)
  • Personally, I weight myself with just my under garments and I always do it in the mornings around the same time.

I also make sure to do it after using the washroom for it to be a more accurate number on the scale.
  • I weigh my myself in the morning in undies only AFTER using the bathroom. A full bladder is extra weight and the scale will reflect that.
  • nikhil_c8
    nikhil_c8 Posts: 100 Member
    I've never thought about this before! I've never weighed myself naked, and the thought that others might had never occured to me....until now. And I'm seemingly in the minority.
    I don't own a scale so I use the gym scale (although, when i did own a scale I still always wore clothes). It's not in the locker rooms, but inbetween the doors to the locker rooms on the main gym floor. I might get arrested if I weighed myself naked!

This may sound stupid, but this topic just blew my mind.
    [/quote

I am with you..It never occoured to me to go all out :)
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    As a jaybird....

First thing in the morning ... post-potty, pre-shower.

You know you have issues when you try to go to the bathroom some more so you can eek out that extra tenth of a pound.
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    .....when you weigh yourself? It's pretty stressful to stand on the scale when you are alone and then when on a public scale (Dr's, gym, school?)... I don't know if it's wrong to weigh "just me" or if I should always weigh myself with clothing on to be closer to the weight when out & about. Any suggestions? Is there a right way, right time? right scale? to use when weighing self? Should I have a scale that also determines BMI?

Geesh, this is all so complicated. Just wanted thoughts on the best weigh to weigh self.. Clothes? No clothes? Which is more honest and best?

BUTT NAKED! :) In my own bathroom of course!

Yep, me too.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Nakey, first thing in the morning after I go to the bathroom.
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    I usually weigh in my pj's because I have to weigh in once a month at weight watchers, so it's gives me a better idea of what I will weigh there. We don't have to wear shoes anymore to weigh in, and they weigh to the tenth of a pound!!! I know!!! (say it makes you feel good to at least lose .7 pounds than to put a zero) I have a weight watchers scale so I'm usually right on the money!
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    BUTT NEKKID! Friday morning, second thing i do. Scale in the same spot on the bathroom floor.

Yup, potty first (get naked), jump on scale....kick it if warranted :laugh:

Hahhahaha-- love - kick it if warranted. I've kicked my scale so many times I can't figure out how it's still working!
  • jsheph1
    jsheph1 Posts: 79 Member
    I do the same
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    I usually weigh first thing in the morning after I go pee with my jammies on. I'm a stay at home mom so I take showers at random times of the day so I will also weigh myself then too. I ALWAYS put my scale in the same spot on my bathroom floor too. Its gotten to be such a habit I'm surprised there aren't spots won in the floor where I put my scale...lol!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Wake up, potty, weigh. :blushing: Naked.

This topic is getting a lot of views lol
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Butt Nekkid!!
  • In my boxers at the gym, after a workout.

No photos.
  • RodgerBuckley
    RodgerBuckley Posts: 48 Member
    Sorry, but I don't choke any chickens, or dance around by the front door naked, but I have been known to hold conversations with myself in the mirror from time to time - so does that qualify me to respond on this thread :huh:

I sleep nekkid, so it would be a bit daft for me to get dressed just to get on the scales and have to guess how much my clothes weigh :bigsmile: From that you can work out the answer :laugh:

Also, I do use the same scales in the same spot in the bathroom, and I try to get weighed each Sunday morning when I get up - regardless of whether or not I've been to the loo first. I bought one of those multi-functional scales that tells you weight / BMI / water content etc etc, and even though I know it's not accurate, it does at least give me an indication of which way I'm heading - and I can track it on the laptop when I download the data with a USB stick. BMI isn't that accurate no matter how it's measured, and there are other factors to take into consideration, so just take it as it comes - you'll know whether or not you need to cut down weight and increase fitness without BMI figures.

I'm not that serious that I want to use calipers to measure body fat - I know how much fat is too much fat on my body, and I know what I'm happy with, so who needs calipers? I'm more interested in losing inches than pounds, and getting fitter into the bargain, so I suppose even the scales are a waste in my case - but I do like to see them going down :smokin:

So that's BMI and Calipers in the bin for me, and possibly the scales too, so I reckon I'll just get naked and stick to what feels good! :wink:
  • RodgerBuckley
    RodgerBuckley Posts: 48 Member
    I usually weigh first thing in the morning after I go pee with my jammies on

Might be a good idea to lose the jammies before you go pee :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.