I've glimpsed our future and I say... go back.

Options

Replies

• Texusmc
    Texusmc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen! (Lloyd Dobbs)

*****es man!!! (little man)

wait....what...this wasn't the movie quote thread?

damn it Lloyd!!!

(and if you have look up the movie, shame on you)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Having your *kitten* hanging out of your shorts just looks cheap and slutty. A little class, ladies, you'll get a better quality of attention.

37220046_8711.jpg

You hijacked MY photo of MY broodmare!! (I admit she can be slutty when in heat)....

Can you please stop slut shaming your horse? You act like you own her body, saying "MY" broodmare!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Good thing it's her body and actually neither your business nor any man anywhere.

This thread is seriously the most bull**** thing I've seen all day, and considering the bull**** levels present on this website, that's pretty impressive.

WOW. Someone is a little chafed in the hoohah.

Between slut-shaming, body-shaming, and insulting other people's loved ones.

Yep, this thread is a real gem, isn't it? How many more people do you think can be attacked without provocation before this thing rolls?

"insulting other people's loved ones"?

I read that more as highlighting gross hypocrisy.

Maybe I misread it though.

*shrug*

Calling out hypocrisy could have been achieved without holding up a picture of someone who isn't even present in this thread to be ridiculed by the masses.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Good thing it's her body and actually neither your business nor any man anywhere.

This thread is seriously the most bull**** thing I've seen all day, and considering the bull**** levels present on this website, that's pretty impressive.

Yep, this thread is a real gem, isn't it? How many more people do you think can be attacked without provocation before this thing rolls?

*shrug*

Calling out hypocrisy could have been achieved without holding up a picture of someone who isn't even present in this thread to be ridiculed by the masses.

White_Knight-150x190.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

*shrug*

Not nearly as effectively though. The picture was a very concise demonstration of the hypocrisy (or at least of the consequences of application of her statement about others).

And I don't believe the intention of linking the picture that was already in her profile was to ridicule the subject of the picture...

...but I'll admit, I don't tend to infer nefarious intentions as quickly as it seems others are wont to do.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    These were better times indeed, when women knew their place and would only speak when told to.

Now we have to contend with idiotic topics like this one.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen! (Lloyd Dobbs)

*****es man!!! (little man)

wait....what...this wasn't the movie quote thread?

damn it Lloyd!!!

(and if you have look up the movie, shame on you)

Ok, that one I do remember!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

*shrug*

Not nearly as effectively though. The picture was a very concise demonstration of the hypocrisy (or at least of the consequences of application of her statement about others).

And I don't believe the intention of linking the picture that was already in her profile was to ridicule the subject of the picture...

...but I'll admit, I don't tend to infer nefarious intentions as quickly as it seems others are wont to do.

Insulting the subject of the photo may not have been the intention, but it still subsequently followed, and given the nature of the beast that is the "internet," it probably should have been expected.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

*shrug*

Insulting the subject of the photo may not have been the intention, but it still subsequently followed, and given the nature of the beast that is the "internet," it probably should have been expected.

I'll look forward to you calling out every other poster in this thread (and other threads) that share a photo of any subject other than themselves.

Best of luck on your righteous and noble quest for truth and justice.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

*shrug*

I'll look forward to you calling out every other poster in this thread (and other threads) that share a photo of any subject other than themselves.

You know that is not what I meant.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

*shrug*

It came across (to me) as a personal attack, and I don't know any of these people. It's just how it came across. Because internet.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

*shrug*

It came across (to me) as a personal attack, and I don't know any of these people. It's just how it came across. Because internet.

I'm confused as to which one was the personal attack.

Anybody got a flow chart?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Having your *kitten* hanging out of your shorts just looks cheap and slutty. A little class, ladies, you'll get a better quality of attention.

37220046_8711.jpg

You hijacked MY photo of MY broodmare!! (I admit she can be slutty when in heat)....

Can you please stop slut shaming your horse? You act like you own her body, saying "MY" broodmare!

LOL, SO funny... you've never seen her back up to a stallion, tail over her back, flashing her personal bits in his face....
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    When people use words like "peril" I get REALLY afraid.

Shaking in my denim thong.

Be afraid. If I get really annoyed I may post more cat gifs. Oh, the horror!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Even I'm on board with this whole thing being nuked.

Man, even horse shaming. It's gone too far.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

*shrug*

I think it was a borderline call.

Was the picture posted to suggest the husband isn't quality because he doesn't have a 6 pack, (I sorta like a mustache if that counts) or was it posted to suggest saying half dressed women folk are "slutty" while you have a photo of your half dressed husband is hypocritical?

I think the point was to suggest that the half dresses husband could attracted a high caliber wife if he put on a shirt, given his own wife's logic.

I am not down with any type of body shaming. If that's how it was meant, meh.
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    I just showed this to my husband, "Wilford Brimley", who chuckled and said, " Tell 'em I already have a high quality wife". Awwwwww, thanks, darling! . --At least he had his alloted 15 minutes of fame. :)

( He doesn't need a six pack. I think he's sexy as hell, great chest and wide shoulders).
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Too+short+shorts.+Photo+cscbeat.wordpress.com.jpg

That actually looks painful.
    ^This. My first thought was, "Good lord! That's gotta chafe like the beejeesus!"
    that's flossome \m/

I think that's phloston paradise.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot, I'm gonna bedazzle me some.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=42208750

Tacky Level ELEVENTEY!!!111!!!
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    Incidently, to the person who said the hijacked and posted photo of my husband looked like "a drunk Wilford Brimley talking about diabetes".... he IS diabetic, as a result of his tour in Viet Nam with the Marines. He was on the front lines, and sometimes soaked with the chemicals that now, years later, are known to cause diabetes in many servicemen. He has diabetic neuropathy, balance problems, some brain changes, and now he is beginning to lose his vision, my poor old darling. He probably has only ten years left, if that. You see why I was not happy with having him mocked??