What do you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• thefallguy
    Options
    Add me to the list of Nurses! :)
  • folsom082512
    Options
    I am 31, a mother of two terrific boys, 10 (11 in December), 8 (9 in February). I work part time at a convience store, a full time student, finishing my Associate degree in Healthcare Administration, and I also work part time at my school, in the work study program in the Career Services department. :happy:
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow DownHomeGal are you sure you're not a clone of me??
    I've been married for 5 years to my husband whom I've known for 14 years ( I was 12 ), he's a Mechanical Engineer.
    I'm a Veterinary Technician at a 24 hour Emergency Clinic (42 hours of work in 3 days- 3 sweet 14 hour shifts)
    I have no kids but am "mom" to a 5 year old Cardigan Welsh Corgi- Jasmine, an 8 yr old kitty-Emmy and the Demon spawn of the household, my 1 1/2 year old Tortishell kitty- Hazard (yes she lives up to her name).
    Between being a total videogame nerd and a Technician, my free time is spent with my husband and animals.
    Any other Vet Techs?
  • nic1227
    Options
    I'm 23 and a Full time grad student in DC getting my MPA- Masters in Public Administration degree
    Part-time (but basically almost full time at this point) Office Manager for an ocean conservation non-profit organization
    No kids, but I have a cat that I rescued :) her name is Frankie

and semi obsessed with Nutella haha
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am 47 years old and the mother of the greatest young man in the world (16 yrs ).
    I am a dispatcher for a large towing company and love every minuet of it.
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time research assistant at a historical consulting firm, a graduate student pursing a masters degree in history, and a wife for two years and counting (the last one is the hardest job!).
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    First I am a passionate husband to my wife of 14 years, then I am a father to my 9 and 10 year old girls. When Im not chasing my wife around the house I go to work and put on my metrology hat(PMEL for military folk).
    I love to exercise and workout but I have never been crazy about restricting my food intake. This box of pizza is for me....

That's why im here...
  • colemanjd0803
    Options
    I am a mommy to a beautiful little boy named Rossi - 3 months old. Wife to an awesome hubby for 11 years- together for 13. Co/owner/manager of a motorcycle race team. Secretary for the Dept. of Correctional Education( I work in a prison with inmates).
    BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!
  • colemanjd0803
    Options
    :))))
  • trivico1
    Options
    I work as a day care assistent (barely) part time kids ages 0-6.
    Starting school in February I'm going to get my bachelor degree in Social Education then I hope to work with underprivileged children and teenagers, homeless children and/or orphans.
  • tabathamaree
    Options
    First and foremost I am the mommy to a beautiful 2 y.o pitbull named Elle. More than full-time I am a nanny of two boys, 6 and 2. Working on the becoming a wife thing :)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to 2 cats and 1 adorable cocker/beagle, I am also an engineer student and a transmission planner for the local electric company, as well as being the wife to a military man.
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Currently Manager at Staples Business Depot. Part time/freelance photographer

Would rather be Photographer full time..

In the midst of planning a Studio to do just that :)

otherwise 2 cats and a BF if 11 years! (one of these days the bugger will have a ring for me :p

cheers
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow some of you have really interesting jobs. I'm a Mommy to an awesome 3 year old boy, step-mom to girls my husband's girls who are 23 and 18, wife to the greatest man in the Universe (seriously) and a Corporate Cog. In my spare time I have a website devoted to helping other breast cancer survivors (it's really just my story but if you're interested it’s at www.mybattlewithbreastcancer.net) and I design jewelry.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    mom
    wife
    own and manage real estate
    work in auto finance for large bank. I could tell you which bank, but then I'd have to kill you.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I'm a 29 year old (almost 30) year old .. mom to 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl .. ages 8, 5 and 3. I am married to Daniel for 5 years, and I am a stay at home mom! :)
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Fairly new single mommy to two daughters: Kaeleigh (18) and Hannah (16).. Hannah still lives at home
    Mommy to 3 dogs: Koda and Emily (poodles) and Kloe (shih tzu mix) ; 1 kitten Autumn

Full time dog groomer for the last 20 years with just recently relocating and working for somebody else after 10 years of owning my own business.
  • blel0906
    Options
    Mom to two girls 10 and 19
    Married almost 20 years
    Mom to 3 dogs and 1 cat
    Returned to school a little over a year ago just finishing my AA then hopefully pursing my Bachlors in Elementary Ed
    Currently looking for steady employment I've spent the last year doing doing temporary jobs..
    Spent most of my career working as a bookkeeper/office manager. Husband and I owned a small remodeling and repair franchise together for 8 years closed it about year ago because the building/housing industry went bust. He now has a small plumbing service co.
  • candace125
    Options
    This is such a great topic! So many people from different backgrounds and we all help and support each other.

I am 32 years old and have been married for 11.5 years. I have 2 fabulous sons ages 7 and 4, and a 2 year old golden retriever, who is a very mischievious service dog. I work full time doing medical billing and coding. I am also very active in the food allergy community. My youngest son has severe food allergies to milk and peanuts and also has eosinophilic esophagitis caused by soy. The service dog is for my youngest son and requires very intense daily training to keep improving his skills. Squeeze in the doctors appointments every 2 weeks or so in the city, housework, homework, and a husband that works on the opposite shift, we have a very busy life. Oh, and I am working on completing my associates degree in my spare time! :wink:
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    I'm a wife of about 2 years, and work as a cake decorator :)