more than 100 lbs to lose....looking for support :)

Options
mamaof3vsg
mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
Hey guys!
I'm looking to lose about 100 lbs! Anybody want to add me and we can support each other? I'm a 24 year old female with 2 kids :)

Replies

• osudeltazeta
    Options
    I will jump in with you. I started on Monday and have 2 kids and 100 pounds to lose as well. Should be a lot easier for you at 24 then it is for me at 36.

Where do you live?
  • mamaof3vsg
    mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My metabolism sucks :( I've always struggled to loose weight, unless I was starving myself. I hope I can do it this time around the healthy way! We can do it! I'm from rhode island.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hey :D in the same boat, feel free to add me :)
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    me too hi :) x
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also aiming for the big 100. I started last summer and have lost 54 so far. We can do this! :-)
  • jdillon11
    jdillon11 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have also got a few pounds more than 100 to loose.. 11 Down so far in 9 weeks... I am a 27 Year old mother of two. My children need me in their lives for a long time! They are my inspiration...
  • Shadowlady1
    Shadowlady1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 100 pounds...by the end of next July. Is that crazy? Probably, but I figure aim high, Can it be a reality (to those not on reality shows) no pun intended.

Anyways, FYI, I'm not very open about these things on facebook or MFP, but I do draw inspiration from people and their stories so I'm thanking you in advance.:smile: And I will share, good or bad. I need some accountability.

So let's do it!
  • abiparker2
    abiparker2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got around 140 to loose so I'd definitely would love to talk to people who also have a large amount of weight to loose so we can support each other! Anyone feel free to send a friend request! :)
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 100 pounds...by the end of next July. Is that crazy? Probably, but I figure aim high, Can it be a reality (to those not on reality shows) no pun intended.

Anyways, FYI, I'm not very open about these things on facebook or MFP, but I do draw inspiration from people and their stories so I'm thanking you in advance.:smile: And I will share, good or bad. I need some accountability.

So let's do it!

it's not crazy, and totally do-able
    break the weight loss goal up into smaller chunks so it's less daunting
    if you have a bad day, start again the next, don't punish yourself for it
    measure yourself because the scales can be your worst enemy
    and above all even if the scales stop moving for a while keep going

i've been where all of you are, and am currently 1lb off hitting my 100lbs lost

good luck to each and every one of you x
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! 21 with 2 kids also! Got about 73 lbs left to go!!
  • vanessaaball21
    vanessaaball21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 lbs to lose. I have a hard time sticking with it more that 2 weeks, this is my 3rd attempt. I also need support.
  • absinthexiii
    absinthexiii Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have WELL OVER 100lbs to lose.

My info.

-Married mother of 2. A 1yro girl and a 13yro boy. From Canada
    - 33yro
    -5'7"
    -SW as of Jan 2014: 315lbs
    -GW 150-170 (preference on the 150, but will depend on how I carry the weight)
    -CW 280

Been at it since April 9th.
  • kvdlc
    kvdlc Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a 35 year old woman with one child and needing to lose 100 pounds! If you want to add me as friend so we can support one another I am here!!
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes! I log daily, and I am very honest about what I eat (so if I am struggling you will see it, lol) I would be happy to have any friends that want to share their journey with me. My diary is open (I think it might only be open to friends, actually).

Feel free to add me! (adding you, OP)
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It may seem like a long journey but in the end you will feel a million times better. When i started my journey (wasnt using MFP at the time) I was around 380 pounds. Right now im sitting around 256 so down over 120 pounds and still have about 30 to go. There are going to be ups and downs and frustration, but stick with it and you'll be soooooo much happier in the end. Feel free to add me anyone would love to provide motivation and support when i can.
  • cruciangyal1031
    cruciangyal1031 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! Let's do it! I'll add...
  • MrsJennaKwasniewski
    MrsJennaKwasniewski Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am already your friend and here for support as you need!! That being said, I can always use more friends as well and I have over 100lbs to lose as well! Here are my stats:

SW: 330
    CW: 291
    GW: 170-200 (I'll be excited to be 200 and then go from there)

I have scoped out some people on this post that I am sending friend requests to but anyone is more than welcome to add me! Please say a little something with your request :-) Good luck everyone!!!
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 so far and is aiming for 100 lbs. Need all the support (and the occasional butt kick) I can get. Feel free to add me if you're in the same boat.
  • redzz16
    redzz16 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm Jo, and you can add me in too!!! I want to get it all off and STAY there! I'd love the support!