more than 100 lbs to lose....looking for support :)

Replies

• heathl39
    heathl39 Posts: 46
    Let's do this! I just started and am trying to stay as positive as possible. I'm with you! :)
  • anallydiaz
    anallydiaz Posts: 48 Member
    Hey! Welcome! I started with 95lbs to lose. I have 45lbs left to lose. I am here everyday and keep my diary open :)
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26 and looking to lose over 100 lbs. I need all the encouragement and accountability I can get.
  • mamaof3vsg
    mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
    Yey! Thanks guys!
  • jenniferv38
    jenniferv38 Posts: 44 Member
    Feel free to add me too (and anyone else out there!). I'm looking to lose around 140. I'm down 15 pounds so far and am super excited about it. Good luck!
  • mamaof3vsg
    mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me if I didn't add you. I'm on my phone and it's hard to use with mfp. Lol technology challenged.
  • kbear621
    kbear621 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I started with 352 lbs to lose...I started on MFP because I neede to lose 52 lounds to be ble to get gastric by-pass surgery. I was very strict and lost 64 lbs in 100 days! I am having my surgery next week and still have 288 pounds to go! i am always looking for supportive people to keep me moving and am a wealth of information having been on almost every diet know to man in my 34 years! :happy:
  • di0517
    di0517 Posts: 4
    Hi ... I have 90 lbs to lose but I've already lost 20. I'm 42 so it will certainly be different than at your young whipper-snapper ages!! LOL But, having support is the best way. Feel free to add me too and we'll all do this together.

BTW ... I love MFP ... totally keeps me on track. Even when I don't do so well, I still log it because I'm only cheating myself if I lie!!!
  • Please feel free to add me! I have 130ish to lose. Mom with 1 child in mid 40s (ouch). Started last year, lost 50lbs and was feeling great, then I slipped up and over winter put almost all of it back on because I fooled myself in to thinking I had it under control. Lesson learned!! Back and ready to do it properly now.
  • 33 pounds in 6 weeks. Go you!
  • I have WELL OVER 100lbs to lose.

My info.

-Married mother of 2. A 1yro girl and a 13yro boy. From Canada
    - 33yro
    -5'7"
    -SW as of Jan 2014: 315lbs
    -GW 150-170 (preference on the 150, but will depend on how I carry the weight)
    -CW 280

Been at it since April 9th.

33 pounds in 6 weeks? Go you!
  • newtothishelp
    newtothishelp Posts: 50 Member
    Hey :smile:

Best of luck with your journey. Feel free to add me
  • You are FAR from alone! Im glad you are here and as you can see, many of us are all in this together!
  • Beth0810
    Beth0810 Posts: 3
    That is my long term goal. Feel free to add me. I have been working with a trainer for 5 weeks, and although the scale has not moved, I am losing inches!
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Hey
    I added you!
    I started out at 360, currently at 260... I'm a mom, and starting grad school in the fall
    It took me about 12 months to shed the lbs, i don't have a goal weight, but more so a goal body
    Looking to be anywhere between 190-160!

I'm sure i'll be there by next year!

=)
  • keriserigny
    keriserigny Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in the same boat as well. 120 pounds to lose, just started. 2 kids, and I'm 23! :smile:
  • tyfrei10
    tyfrei10 Posts: 17 Member
    Add me...I have over 100lbs to lose.
  • Feel free to add me! 19 and no kids, but also looking to lose around 100 lbs. We need all the support we can get, right? :smile:
  • metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Don't have 100 but pretty close! So I'm in I'll add ya.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Hi everybody. I'm quite a bit older than most of you. I started July 2013 with 138# to lose. Right now I have 28 left to go. Anybody can add me if you'd like. I would definitely give you whatever encouragement, help and advice I can to help you along your journey. Good luck to you all.