Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• Taraand
    Taraand Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 36 and want to lose 75 pounds again. I lost 105lbs 7 years ago but I gained 75 back over the last 2 years.

So please add me. I need accountability.
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I am restarting this weight loss journey and would love some friends to support each other. I need it!
  • crescentgaia
    crescentgaia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sent off a friends request to IowaPrincess but just in case anybody else wants to add me. I'm 32, 5'9" and have a lot of weight to lose. I've done a good job of logging in - I'm up to 20 days straight - and I'd be more than happy to give motivation to others as well.
  • deetsarlene
    Options
    Hello all! Just signed up yesterday. I'm tech challenged don't really know how to use the site. I'm 45 years old 5'76 and want to lose about 6-0lbs. In the last 4 months I've gained 45 lbs due to medication! Getting off the medication now and have the work to do now of getting weight back off. I am a huge procrastinator and need help to just get going and stay going. Would love to be added. I'm not sure how to add people or how we stay in contact. Sorry for the long post. Wishing everyone success.
  • dizzdigia
    dizzdigia Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all, im 5'7, 35 years old and have about 60lbs more to lose. Please feel free to add me as I would love and welcome the accountability! :)
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me! I have quite a bit to lose and am looking for motivating friends. :)
  • cmullerRN
    cmullerRN Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm 43 (for at least another 11 days!), I'm gunning for a loss of 100 pounds!
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    26 y/o mom and wife, with 60-70 left to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'1" with about 53lbs to lose (yikes I hate saying that!) and would love some friends to keep me accountable and that will help motivate me, and I'll do the same for you! Feel free to add me!
  • replesco
    replesco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've added a few from this but know I've missed so many. Anyone feel free to add and let's motivate each other to keep going!
  • katykatyg
    katykatyg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Add me.
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yup, also 50+ pounds to go. I'm a bit older though, I just turned 40. I'm making an effort to be on every day and I am logging everything I eat. Please feel free to add me also.
  • Mystique225to504
    Mystique225to504 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 of the 50 pounds I would like to lose. I am also in my 30's and would like to lose a total of 50 pounds. I requested you already but anyone that is would like to can do so as well. The more the merrier. Good Luck everyone!
  • katewright699
    Options
    Hiya I'm 35,5 foot 4 and have about 4 stones to lose .. Please feel free to add me :)
  • mickiebabs
    mickiebabs Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel free to add me. I'm a 36 y/o SAHM of 3. I've been here before and lost 70 pounds just to gain it back due to stress and injury. I've been back before but couldn't seem to stick with it. This time the motivation is there and I'm ready to do this. I started needing to lose 122 and have already lost 7.
  • jsherrill0613
    jsherrill0613 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am 34 years old 5'2" married with 2 children looking to lose 50 lbs. I am on day 20 of MFP. I don't like using the scale but I know I was around 220 lbs when I started and my close are much looser now. I am always looking for motivational buddies! I log on MFP daily anyone can feel free to add me!

Jenny
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Saw your post on 50 or more pounds to lose. I would love more friends. Right now I have two Fitness pals. I need to lose about 80 pounds. Thought we could inspire each other with our journey.
  • chelskii22
    chelskii22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 52 pounds to lose hopefully by June 2015 :bigsmile:
  • mwery88
    mwery88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I'm also looking for accountability friends. I am trying to lose 54 pounds by early next year to get to my goal weight of 140. Feel free to add me. I'm currently doing the couch to 5K program, so if anyone wants to talk about that, I'm definitely your girl.
  • val16villar
    val16villar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Looking to lose 55 lbs; feel free to add me!