What clothes will you buy when you're at your target weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• cbhjj01
    cbhjj01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A sexy little black dress
    sexy undies
    bikini
  • dekadai
    dekadai Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    some skirts.
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I bought skinny jeans for the first time in my life. I'm 55 and rocking the skinnies!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Everything! ;)

No really, I can't wait to walk to ANY store essentially and buy something that fits, jeans, pants, shirts, dresses, bathing suits etc.
  • GeorgieGuitar
    Options
    I LOVE this topic!

I really can't wait to buy denim shorts - I've always, ALWAYS wanted a pair but they don't look good on this body right now haha! Soon hopefully!

I would also love to own loads of playsuits for summer - I think they're possibly the most adorable things in the world

Things I can't wait to get RID of are the cardigans I currently live in because I hate my arms - it gets soooo hot in summer but I can't bring myself to take them off! Hopefully when they're a lot more toned and less flabby I can do away with them except when it's cold!
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ive decided when I hit my goal Im going to completely overhaul my image- On a day to day basis Im very frumpy and lazy with how I look, big baggy jumpers, trainers, slouchy jeans and not a scrap of makeup or anything done with my hair, and the only time I make an effort is (rare) nights out.
    But when Im slim, I dont know what the look is called exactly, but I want to look like Evelyn from Devious Maids or Bree from Desperate Housewives- very classic, pencil skirts and blouses and circle dresses, and I WILL make an effort with my hair and makeup. Because the way I see it, whats the point in me losing all this weight to just look like a frump all the time still? Obv I cant afford a brand new wardrobe, so Im looking on Ebay for stuff!

Thanks for this topic OP, it made me think about my future image in quite a positive way :)
  • LifeNewandImproved
    LifeNewandImproved Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy an expensive pair of designer jeans that are very unforgiving if I gain any weight and try to wear them at least one time per week and when they start to feel a little tight - bam - back on here.

So -
    Expensive pair of jeans
    Not so expensive pair of jeans
    Black trousers (for when jeans are too casual)
    Daisy dukes shorts
    A few skirts
    Bodycon dresses
    and form fitting shirts and zip up sweaters
    A nice belt or two
    and a bikini for sure!
    and a pair of kick *kitten* boots because my calves are too fat right now to fit into any awesome ones