New mom hoping I can do this!!!!

Options
I am a new first time mom. I don't much like to excercise and tell myself that I don't have time. I will find time from here on out. I love to eat but unfortunately what I eat stays with me. I am hoping that by putting myself out there(here) that someone will make me accountable for what I have done to myself.

My husband races motorcycles and we want our little one to race so I need to be healthier and lose this weight so I can have the energy to keep up with my little guy.

Replies

• clgiddens
    Options
    I know you can do it! This is a great site! I just joined myself and already love it! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together!!
  • kristenskelton
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby! What a great motivator children can be to lose weight. I'm using my two boys as motivation for me and my weight loss goals too!
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby. My son, 17 months old, is my motivation. Good Luck.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • Irishmommy79
    Options
    bring your new baby for a couple of walks~ that should help you loose weight
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on your new baby.
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bring your new baby for a couple of walks~ that should help you loose weight

I second that one. That's the ONLY way I get any exercise in...Logan LOVES to be outside. You'll hear this alot (I did). If it seem impossible at the beginning, it WILL get better. :) Enjoy --- they grow up fast.