Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New mom hoping I can do this!!!!

I am a new first time mom. I don't much like to excercise and tell myself that I don't have time. I will find time from here on out. I love to eat but unfortunately what I eat stays with me. I am hoping that by putting myself out there(here) that someone will make me accountable for what I have done to myself.

My husband races motorcycles and we want our little one to race so I need to be healthier and lose this weight so I can have the energy to keep up with my little guy.

Replies

• I know you can do it! This is a great site! I just joined myself and already love it! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together!!
  • Congratulations on your new baby! What a great motivator children can be to lose weight. I'm using my two boys as motivation for me and my weight loss goals too!
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Congratulations on your new baby. My son, 17 months old, is my motivation. Good Luck.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • bring your new baby for a couple of walks~ that should help you loose weight
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on your new baby.
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    bring your new baby for a couple of walks~ that should help you loose weight

I second that one. That's the ONLY way I get any exercise in...Logan LOVES to be outside. You'll hear this alot (I did). If it seem impossible at the beginning, it WILL get better. :) Enjoy --- they grow up fast.