Motivated female friends with open diaries

Options
13»

Replies

• courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you all can feel free to add me as well. i just deleted my old account and started fresh with this one 5 days ago :)
  • CLessBeth
    CLessBeth Posts: 46
    Options
    You can all add me if you want . I log daily and I comment on my friends activity! Supporting each other is important!
    No requirements!!
  • skyblue2001
    skyblue2001 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have an open diary, but have only been logging here a few days, been keeping it in a notebook. I'm going to try to do better about putting it here. I am guilty of drinking too many calories, so I don't know how helpful mine would be. But I only have one friend, so add if you like.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Add me, too, if you like. My diary is open, been logging since mid-March.
  • sylviedroz
    sylviedroz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    exactly what i've been looking for! aiming to loose 17lbs! add me xxx
  • skyy0913
    skyy0913 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Anyone else can as well. I log every day (usually) and could use some more motivated friends! My diary is open. It isn't perfect though.
  • Trishskee
    Trishskee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm pretty active on here and love providing support and motivation whenever possible. Diary is open to friends.
  • brandnewneek
    brandnewneek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me =)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and i'm pretty active with those friends who reciprocate! :flowerforyou:
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I'm here every day even on those days I don't log. I try to be supportive with at least a like if not a comment :) Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and eat a healthy amount of food/calories
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Open diary... CHECK

Honest about what is in mine.... CHECK (I weight most things).

Comment Quite a Big .... CHECK

BIG FAN of supporting others that are motivated, honest and supportive as well!!!!! CHECK