Chest Hair.. to shave or not to shave? - female preference

Options

Replies

• LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I like the little bit of chest hair. Something about chest hair that ignites my "primal" instincts. But yeah I prefer a man to have some. That damn sure doesn't mean I'd turn down David beckham cause the man doesn't have hair on his chest though :smooched:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Tom Selleck- Hairy Chest *DROOOOOL*

David Beckham- Hairless Chest *DROOOOOL*

I do not discriminate based on chest hair or lack of..... If they are yummy............there yummy

Basically this.

My husband doesn't shave his chest, but if he did, I'd still find him sexy.

this is comforting.. I guess I thought it is as big a deal to girls as girls having their legs shaved is to a guy...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just being for realzzz ---sounds like you ladies are way less judgmental :love:

Yeah I wish you guys could go easier on us ladies!! So judgemental lol and we just love you how you are.
  • oneloopygirl
    oneloopygirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I prefer a hairy dude. Lol.

But whatever makes you happy. Go for it!

Yup, same. Chest hair is mad sexy!!!

This!!! ^^^ I love my husband's chest hair. I also love his facial hair, too. :)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Balls and face are the only things to get shaved.

Balls and head. The beard stays.

beard in! But back out ... please ...

And I think it's nice .. to cuddle to a guy with nice chest hair :heart:

The back is hard to shave solo. :grumble:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. Chest hair.

SO in.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I like the little bit of chest hair. Something about chest hair that ignites my "primal" instincts. But yeah I prefer a man to have some. That damn sure doesn't mean I'd turn down David beckham cause the man doesn't have hair on his chest though :smooched:

I agree with all of this :laugh: Chest hair can be super sexy. Same with facial hair. :love:
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

I do not discriminate based on chest hair or lack of..... If they are yummy............there yummy

Basically this.

My husband doesn't shave his chest, but if he did, I'd still find him sexy.

this is comforting.. I guess I thought it is as big a deal to girls as girls having their legs shaved is to a guy...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just being for realzzz ---sounds like you ladies are way less judgmental :love:

Yeah I wish you guys could go easier on us ladies!! So judgemental lol and we just love you how you are.

I will be easier on the ladies moving forward!! :wink: I guess I dated one oddball :grumble: concerning chest-hair, and since then I havn't stuck with anyone for longer than two weeks.. this whole time I've been thinking its one of many things to keep super groomed and stay on top of... but none of your responses have been harsh about having chest hair! :bigsmile:

I'll def be a lil easier.
  • elainek79
    elainek79 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love chest hair and lots of it :)
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I really, really couldn't care. I've been with guys who shave everything and ones with hair so thick it looks like a vest. Both were sexy.

Do what you'd prefer there is no mass consensus either way when it comes to personal appearance, so aim to please yourself.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Love this! :-) I do think it's odd if a drool-worthy man has loads of sexy dark hair and a shaved chest...it just doesn't match, you know? My man is hairy and I love it. But, I'd love it if he wasn't naturally hairy - natually being the key. I think chest hair is manly. A naturaly bare chest is manly. My hubs doesn't care that much about his appearance to spend the time shaving his chest every day, and I think I'd be a little put off if he did. Be natural. Work with what you've got men. Work your sexy selves!
  • MrTolerable
    Options

I agree with all of this :laugh: Chest hair can be super sexy. Same with facial hair. :love:

facial hair is def a cultural thing... the hispanic, asian, canadian, and russian ladies I've dated were consistently adamant about being clean shaved, while the aussie and many domestic women were into beards or the slight stubble look. - can't say I've dated a european women yet.. :yawn:
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    If I let it grow out I have a decent amount of chest hair and it isn't too out of control. But as I get more involved in sculpting my body I like to see the striations and lines throughout my chest. I can see progress with my workouts and it motivates me to go harder. That's just on the fitness aspect of it. Downfall is its a pain in the *kitten* to shave often enough to not have stubble. My wife doesn't really have a preference. I have plenty of chest hair, I don't need let it grow out to prove my masculinity. I honestly don't give a ____ what people think. I do it for me and it helps me stay motivated.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I like some chest hair because it's nice to play with. :smile:
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    If I let it grow out I have a decent amount of chest hair and it isn't too out of control. But as I get more involved in sculpting my body I like to see the striations and lines throughout my chest. I can see progress with my workouts and it motivates me to go harder. That's just on the fitness aspect of it. Downfall is its a pain in the *kitten* to shave often enough to not have stubble. My wife doesn't really have a preference. I have plenty of chest hair, I don't need let it grow out to prove my masculinity. I honestly don't give a ____ what people think. I do it for me and it helps me stay motivated.

*clap clap*

Your attitude Sir is commendable!
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Balls and face are the only things to get shaved.

Balls and head. The beard stays.

beard in! But back out ... please ...

And I think it's nice .. to cuddle to a guy with nice chest hair :heart:

The back is hard to shave solo. :grumble:

You agree to it, I'd help with the not-solo part :wink:
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Shave...or at least trim. Body hair grosses me out though so I may not be the norm. Hairy chests make me ill. I do like well kept beards though!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    It must be an alpha thing, brah
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Its part of who you are. I love chest hair find it very attractive big turn on for me.
    but its what ever your comfortable with its ur body your choice. same as wen some men
    shave there face and others don't. My OH has a lovely beard look at the mo........well wen he bothers
    to tidy it up.
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    P.S my OH has lovely chest hair to go with his beard ;)
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Its part of who you are. I love chest hair find it very attractive big turn on for me.
    but its what ever your comfortable with its ur body your choice. same as wen some men
    shave there face and others don't. My OH has a lovely beard look at the mo........well wen he bothers
    to tidy it up.

Other than the state abbreviation for Ohio, what is OH? I have seen DH used as Dear Husband. Ogre Husband??

438.jpg