gfs who try to control what you wear

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    First off, was this comment made out of jest or do you really want to wear a kilt? Also, was her statement made out of jest or is she really that controlling? The answers to these questions will determine if you're a fun loving couple or if you should kick her @$$ to the curb.

both semi srs I think
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    damn you sezxystef!!!

I was gonna say...

Just break up. Kilts are hot.

But now... life no longer has meaning... cuz Stef beat me to it.
    :sad:
  • wheird
    Options
    I am an independent, grown *kitten* man who does his own shopping, cooking, and laundry. I'll be damned if some woman is going to tell me how to live my life.

Except when it comes to clothes. Left to my own devices I'd wear a bathing suit, Christmas sweater, and that helmet that holds 2 beers with the tubes in your mouth.

Is it sad that this sounds appealing?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Women aren't allowed to have opinions!!
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You've seen the show Dexter, yes?

THIS!!!!
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

You go about this wrong... I tend to dress waaaayyy better than the domestic american women I date so I constantly am telling THEM what to wear.

Once you come across as better, classier, more sophisticated then YOU become the authority on the clothes.

and you don't need to know jack shenanigans about clothes or fashion to look like you do..

go into bloomingdales
    find the most attractive women
    ask her to help you pick out 5-6 outfits
    (flirting with her hardcore the whole time may result in getting the super special treatment)
    proceed to pay for the outfits
    wear outfits
    be confident with a hint of cocky and be the authority figure.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Left to my own devices I'd wear a bathing suit, Christmas sweater, and that helmet that holds 2 beers with the tubes in your mouth.

I fail to see the problem with that.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

You go about this wrong... I tend to dress waaaayyy better than the domestic american women I date so I constantly am telling THEM what to wear.

Once you come across as better, classier, more sophisticated then YOU become the authority on the clothes.

and you don't need to know jack shenanigans about clothes or fashion to look like you do..

go into bloomingdales
    (flirting with her hardcore the whole time may result in getting the super special treatment)
    wear outfits

I mean, you shave your chest nobody is gonna take you srs once you take your shirt off.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

103675.jpg
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

I mean, you shave your chest nobody is gonna take you srs once you take your shirt off.

:sad: :sad:

I was just getting over the anxiety about all of that!! :embarassed:
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend can walk around dressed as Batman for all I care.
    Then again I've worn his oversized boxers to the supermarket, so whatever.
  • wheird
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

I just died laughing. :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

Also, Bloomingdale's?

If you are asking for serious fashion advice from shoppers in a store that anchors a malls...
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

I just died laughing. :laugh:

me 2... such a witty community :laugh:
  • wheird
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

I am more of a tshirt and jeans guy. If I want to dress up, I find a shirt with buttons from JCPenny.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

ScottyJM... I DO like the shirt you are wearing in your profile pic, lol.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    i would immediately buy a kilt

what do you think she would do if you asked her not to wear something?
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

Also, Bloomingdale's?

If you are asking for serious fashion advice from shoppers in a store that anchors a malls...
    attractive women working for bloomingdales*

as I was..

and idk its certainly my fav because of the treatment... ppl could pick any store thats more their style.. :bigsmile:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

go into bloomingdales
    wear outfits

:spittake:
  • mandos_13
    mandos_13 Posts: 21
    Options
    Her response confuses me. A man can wear nothing hotter than a kilt.

Be free. Wear the kilt.