Smaller women

Options
I am 5"2 and I was wondering what the goal weights of those similar in height to me are.

Replies

• Diamond1014
    Diamond1014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5`3 and hope to be in the 140-150 range, that being said I feel it is different for everybody. I have a medium build frame, so you may find that others in a similar height range may aim for 110-120 but they may have a smaller frame,so I know that that would be a stretch for me and probably not maintainable, or may aim for 150-160 but they may have a larger frame. I would suggest working toward health and happiness. When you reach a point that you are comfortable, confident and happy, consider your options then :)

ETA: I am also currently 191.6 soooo...
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    5'2 around 112-115 pounds.

ETA: I do have a small frame.
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    5'2" - goal is 125 :smile:
  • Short_n_Plump
    Options
    Okay well I am currently 120 so will get to 115 and see how I feel then.
    Thanks for the help :)
    ETA: I suspect I have a rather small frame
  • Diamond1014
    Diamond1014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Serah, 114 lost? you go girl!!!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    5'3 and I am at 150, which is my goal.
  • annabeladcock
    Options
    I'm currently heavier than I would like to be (135lbs) due to recent stress but I would like to get to 126lbs, then possibly 120 but I'll see how it goes :) I don't know about frame size, but I am *ahem* "well endowed" in the chest area so I like to think that contributes to some of my weight! ;)
  • miriyummy
    miriyummy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (ish) and I would like my body fat to be at 20%. Currently it's at 25%.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 135. I originally had a goal of 125, but when I got to this weight I realized how ridiculous that goal was and revised it to 130. But, honestly, I'm happy with the way I look now so I'm more in maintenance than anything else.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    5'3.5, 108, TINY frame
  • Pmsylvester
    Pmsylvester Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5' 115 lb. will be slender not skinny at that weight. That's my goal, we'll see how things are going when I get close.
  • Marvelous47
    Marvelous47 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'2" I'm stuck between 134 & 136 my goal is 127 that's the perfect weight for my clothes to fit. It's weird for some people they would love to be at 136 but when you are short it shows up everywhere....
    I have cut out all junk cookies/candy/fast food / rice and potatoes...so I am giving myself 30 days to get there and walking a ton. Wish me luck...
  • SweetyS16
    SweetyS16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is being consistently between 105-110 pounds. Though I also have a tiny yet somehow a bit hourglass frame.
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and in maintenance - I am 115; I have a 5 lb 'buffer' zone I try to stay within.

I don't like to go below 113 or above 117.

Small frame.

I'm 48 years old.
  • tinwaleet
    tinwaleet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 my goal is 110, when there may try to lose another 5-7 pounds but have some time before I think about that :-)
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 105. I have a small to medium frame. Currently I am just above 104 and I do like how I look, but that is a little lighter than I meant to get. Maybe that's OK, as long as I don't go much below 104-- that would be too thin for my taste.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5". I'm in between 5'3" and 5'4".

I am at a weight that I like ....106.5 lbs... and I'm hoping to maintain between 105-110 lbs ( you know how our weights fluctuate. )
    I do not want to get smaller than I am, because then I will look too thin. I have a small frame, so I do not look too thin, at least in my opinion. Some people *do* think I look too thin, while others think I look good. It just depends on personal preference. What matters is what YOU think of yourself.

But in general, I don't like being above 125 lbs. I don't think it looks good on me and again this is personal opinion. I like being smaller.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. Aiming for 105-115.

I have a medium frame, I think.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am 41 yo, 5'1 and CW 107...Trying to get to 100lbs..
  • stainlessteel
    Options
    125 is a good goal!