Any short people out there 5'5" or under?

Options

Replies

• Colleenb_2012
    Options
    5ft 2 and I while I dont mind the height its the fact my body can't take my weight!!! I have lost 26 pounds and have another 30 to go!!
  • imitchingonaphotograph
    Options
    If I jump, I might be 5ft2. Otherwise, I'm stuck at 5ft1 with 186lb under...
    I've been struggling with my weight my whole life, and being short doesn't make it easier ! I always felt like I was a short bubble of fat.
  • lrpxo
    lrpxo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5ft 1. Sucks. but hey ho, cant do anything about height besides putting on a pair of heels. feel free to add
  • Kara2397
    Kara2397 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm also short at 5ft 1. Just started today on this site. Starting weight 125, I want to be like 110 or 100 so like 15-25 pounds to lose.
  • maews1
    maews1 Posts: 18
    Options
    yes, me,i would be happy to be 125! Sounds like u r below your goal weight at 110 or 100pds.Seriously.I was here back in 2011 and lost 20 lbs and gained it back and than some.Now, my doctor referred me to this website
  • _hesmy19dhero
    _hesmy19dhero Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 & shrinking! :(

SW: 250. CW: 212.2. GW: 140ish for now.
  • Sierrv
    Sierrv Posts: 6
    Options
    5'5 here!:)
    Cw 140
    Gw 114
  • maews1
    Options
    Hi my goal is not just to get skinny but to get a little healthier.Any people over 60 like to befriend a granny? lol
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    <~~~ 5'2.5"
    <~~~ Was 100-115 most of adult life, got up to 156 when I was sick
    <~~~ Currently 139
    <~~~ Goal weight 114 (or 115 if I'm buff :wink: )
  • maews1
    Options
    Great weight!! For your height!
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    5' 1" -Started at 158 May 1st. Down to 148 now.

28lbs to go!!!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' 4" starting point was 295, cw 273, gw 140-150 ish.

Just curious...based on your starting vs your current...is that 22 lbs?
    Only because it says 27 lbs lost :indifferent:
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    5' 2" height. In 2006, 138 lbs. with lots of body fat. Went down to 123 lbs. using lifting. In 2012, intensified fitness program. Now 114 lbs. I like how strong & powerful I feel, now. Can lift bags of dog food upstairs, no problem. Have recently adding in swimming. Once I get better at it, more exercise calories will be burned. I eat to fuel my workouts.

You can do it. Choose to make fitness with good food a way of life. Decide it's fun to challenge yourself and It will be.

As for height, shoulders back, head held high. Make like you can & will conquer the world.
  • Kgleeson1112
    Options
    5'1" :(
    Just starting back on here.
    No luck elsewhere.
    Can't take it anymore, honestly.
  • Sondicalondi
    Sondicalondi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5'3"" and I like being short. That way I could always date more guys!! Need to lose 20!
  • 2BeHappy2
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'2" and currently 203lbs, at the moment I want to drop a couple of dress sizes so can't really say what my ideal weight is.

If I was taller, I wouldn't need to lose so much weight but unfortunately I'm squashed down!

:laugh: I couldn't help but giggle at your "squashed down" phrase!
    I'm around 4-4'2 (my husband would say depending on the shoes Im wearing), when they ask how tall I am I tell them 4'2 :tongue: ...makes me sound/look/feel taller.
    We short people are already "fluffed" up, why cant we "fluff" up our heights too :bigsmile:
  • 2BeHappy2
    Options
    hey im 5ft 4. us shorties need to stick together lol :-)

Wow!
    Im not a man but if this is your body...I sure wish mine looked like that :happy:
  • 2BeHappy2
    Options
    Lol, I'm 5'5" but I don't really consider myself short :smile:

LMAO...me either (Im about/close to/near :laugh: ) 4'2
  • texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4' and fluctuate around 180lbs. Let's motivate each other. Anyone can add me, but I must warn I am a bit obsessive with my weightloss journey when I get serious!
  • maews1
    Options
    I'm a shorty but it could be worse 5'1" looking to lose 30 pds or more.Anyone over 60 or under can befriend me.I'm looking to get out of obesity for my height and frame.