inspiring weight loss pics? :)

Options

Replies

• nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. You could very well be a male model now. :)
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration you are! Good job! You go girl!
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow,just wow - congratulations to all and so happy for you. Thanks for the inspiration and I am of to exercise !!!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll play along. :happy:

Lost 35 lbs over 6 months with P90x and then put on 12 lbs of lean body mass with Body Beast. Currently have moved onto a Physique Competitor diet with a Body Building Weight Training Regimen (3 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 1 off) focusing on different muscle groups and symmetry.

Some times we ask questions early on like "Can this be possible?" But as you start to see results you belief system and mindset starts to shift to questions like "How far can I go?"

My sincere best to everyone embarking on a fitness journey. I did not even know about MyFitnessPal when I started two years ago...so you guys got the jump on me. I just calculated everything out in spreadsheets and built my own diets.

Here are my transformation series:

Profile-Front-Hips-final400.jpg

Profile-Front-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-Day-180450.jpg

Profile-Back-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-180-final1450.jpg

Day-30-Results2.jpg

Body-Beast-Tank-Top-1.jpg

Body-Beast-Transformation-Robert-Broussard.jpg

OMG!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cottony
    cottony Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    5'3 to 5'4

50 lbs weight loss

2ppfo8l.png
  • cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You guys have done an incredible job!
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5'2" 133 starting weight, 108 current

39cb01d6-2095-4631-8764-6c07f8bdf05e.jpg
    82c048c9-d93d-46bf-b02e-32726616589a.jpg
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    C14B0883-011B-4333-8B1A-FE31B7705EBC.jpg

296 on the left at Christmas and 226 a few weeks back. :)
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    fantastic Kendra!
  • sss_sanford
    sss_sanford Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformations!
  • LADYzombieKILLA
    LADYzombieKILLA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So inspiring everyone!!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! There are such AMAZING transformations on this thread!!! :flowerforyou: you guys/gals are AWESOME!!!!

I still have a way to go, but here's my current transformation pic...

started at 284, currently about 184 - been at a plateau for a while - kinda frustrating but this is a lifestyle right??? I'll break out of the plateau at some point! :glasses:

o0c977.jpg
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Lost 35 lbs over 6 months with P90x and then put on 12 lbs of lean body mass with Body Beast. Currently have moved onto a Physique Competitor diet with a Body Building Weight Training Regimen (3 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 1 off) focusing on different muscle groups and symmetry.

Some times we ask questions early on like "Can this be possible?" But as you start to see results you belief system and mindset starts to shift to questions like "How far can I go?"

My sincere best to everyone embarking on a fitness journey. I did not even know about MyFitnessPal when I started two years ago...so you guys got the jump on me. I just calculated everything out in spreadsheets and built my own diets.

Profile-Front-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-Day-180450.jpg

Profile-Back-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-180-final1450.jpg

Day-30-Results2.jpg

Body-Beast-Tank-Top-1.jpg

Body-Beast-Transformation-Robert-Broussard.jpg

OMG!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Just takes time...and consistency. Stay hungry and evaluate your progress each week. Do not forget to have fun...this should be fun...you are changing your life. :smile:
  • megacoco
    megacoco Posts: 32
    Options
    Mine is not nearly as impressive as most, but...

Before

CpqBnSo.png

After

yocz8fv.png

Yeah, I had to get a cosplay photo in there, haha. Going out in public like that was a huge milestone after a lifetime of fatness-induced self-consciousness. Dat chin definition tho

Before photos are from 2008, I was around 170lbs at 5'5. I maintained around 120 lbs from 2010 until earlier this year where I gained a bit. Last photo was just this weekend at 130lbs. I still have some work to do, but I feel so much better.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    End game? No, but healthier and much happier 18 months in and 12 months from the first photo.

At the time of the photo, I was on 24 hour a day oxygen, couldn't walk more than a block, if that. Now I can put in miles a day, not as many as I want to, but it is still a work in progress.

That is awesome. Way to go!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    47 years old. 5'7" tall. Highest weight 340. Maintaining around 140.

5yearsbeforeafter_zpsed51996c.jpg

WOW!!!! im blown away!

You look at least 10 years younger!!! Oh my LORD great job!
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Some really great stories. These kind of stories keep me motivated.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Fantastic job! That's a lot of work.
    I saw some great results on P90X myself, but I let life get in the way and quit doing it.
    Time to dust off the weights and start again.
    Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!