inspiring weight loss pics? :)

Options

Replies

• ibtihajmk
    Options
    47 years old. 5'7" tall. Highest weight 340. Maintaining around 140.

5yearsbeforeafter_zpsed51996c.jpg

I got really inspired ...I'm 211 Ib my goal is 110 ... I hope I can achieve it coz I am tired
  • ibtihajmk
    Options
    Hope that u achieve ur goal soon
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Before: 5'6'' 227.8 Pounds
    2qjhgfq.jpg

Currently (with more to lose) 5'6'' 195.2 Pounds
    2vnouar.jpg
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing and inspiring!! Great job! You are proof that it can be done :):flowerforyou:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    This is one of my favorite topics! Thanks to all who have shared their progress pictures. You guys look fabulous and its so inspiring for the community.
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    235 before, 155 after. (well, during)

e5798a15-af4c-43b2-b50c-0cf2a2a9db97_zps9a5d61ee.jpg[/URL]
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I love these threads! (Especially seeing ladies of my height and age losing so much weight.)

I want what you all have!! :^D
  • HamptonPhoenix
    Options
    235 before, 155 after. (well, during)

e5798a15-af4c-43b2-b50c-0cf2a2a9db97_zps9a5d61ee.jpg[/URL]

You look incredible!! May I ask how tall you are? We have very similar starting weights.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite topics! Thanks to all who have shared their progress pictures. You guys look fabulous and its so inspiring for the community.
    +1
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    Options

You look incredible!! May I ask how tall you are? We have very similar starting weights.

I'm just over 5'2. And thank you!
  • HamptonPhoenix
    Options

I'm just over 5'2. And thank you!

Of course! :)
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Need to edit...
  • EDollah
    Options
    Ugh, still need to edit...
  • EDollah
    Options
    Sorry for seemingly spamming the forum, but I finally got sizing right. Mods please delete my prior posts immediately above. The "edit" button apparently doesn't edit so much as it creates a new forum post.

These 2 are from early April, 2013, when I weighed 340 pounds.

2dbjlm0.jpg

27zvyoo.jpg

These 2 are my latest progress pics, from the beginning of the month (Aug 2014) at 188 pounds.

f1ftkw.jpg

29w8v80.jpg

I’ve gained a couple since then, but still marching to get to about 180.
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll play along. :happy:

Lost 35 lbs over 6 months with P90x and then put on 12 lbs of lean body mass with Body Beast. Currently have moved onto a Physique Competitor diet with a Body Building Weight Training Regimen (3 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 1 off) focusing on different muscle groups and symmetry.

Some times we ask questions early on like "Can this be possible?" But as you start to see results you belief system and mindset starts to shift to questions like "How far can I go?"

My sincere best to everyone embarking on a fitness journey. I did not even know about MyFitnessPal when I started two years ago...so you guys got the jump on me. I just calculated everything out in spreadsheets and built my own diets.

Here are my transformation series:

Profile-Front-Hips-final400.jpg

Profile-Front-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-Day-180450.jpg

Profile-Back-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-180-final1450.jpg

Day-30-Results2.jpg

Body-Beast-Tank-Top-1.jpg

Body-Beast-Transformation-Robert-Broussard.jpg
  • nomorefatjuu
    nomorefatjuu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I started 8/1/11, and just worked my butt off at the gym, and ate better. MFP has been the biggest help for me to get where I am today. I logged it, stuck with it, and just didn't give up! :wink:

I did a lot of things, Zumba, Spin, Weights, jogged about 6 5K's, jog/walk briskly outside, Arc Trainer at the gym, and I started with the elliptical at the gym.

I started at 237 lbs, I am 5'3". I have lost 113 lbs so far and am now 123 lbs and 43 years old. The "after" pics were taken this past week.

b8oilu.jpgjhgg0h.jpg

am5y0o.jpg
    Omg you look so pretty! Great job, really inspirating
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    just bump. truly inspiring.
  • MandyGraham73
    MandyGraham73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great thread. Lot's of inspiring photo's
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to get down to my goal weight. Long way yet, but I'm 32 lbs down (21 w/MFP) and your before and after pics are incredibly inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!