inspiring weight loss pics? :)

Options

Replies

• billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll play!

mtqck6.jpg

Incredible!! You look like a different person ???? amazing job, well done!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    About 180 to around 150 over 1.5 years. I'm 5'8"

100_1916_zpsb9fb42e9.jpg
    6c254186-32e7-444f-b80d-1b93b1416b4f_zpscfe1ccba.jpg
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bookmarking this thread for extra inspiration as needed :smile:
  • mikegerber1
    mikegerber1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    always like these threads, I'm not good with pics, check out my profile pic. I've lost about 20 more since the one on the right was taken
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    work in progress. 5.75 inches down all around!

10.9 lbs down 33 more to go!!

1zohwz5.png
  • shaddow101
    Options
    bump
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Very Impressive!!!!!
  • Gingergal12
    Gingergal12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you the inspiration. :smooched:
  • stephylynn190
    stephylynn190 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So many inspirational transformations here!

Mhe before pic was 2 days after giving birth to my youngest son, I weighed in at 293 lbs that day. The after pic I am 240ish.

edited to try to fix photos but I still fail. boo
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You guys all look so amazing! I can't wait until I have a real before, and after. I've lost 16 lbs, and have 3 picks on my profile. I honestly don't see any change. I'm almost 6' tall. So, I guess 16 lbs lost doesn't show on my frame. :(
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    in.
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This is my profile pic, so sorry it's kinda small. I am halfway!

in%2Bprogress.jpg
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Gives me hope as a 40-something that I can do it too!!!!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I started 8/1/11, and just worked my butt off at the gym, and ate better. MFP has been the biggest help for me to get where I am today. I logged it, stuck with it, and just didn't give up! :wink:

I did a lot of things, Zumba, Spin, Weights, jogged about 6 5K's, jog/walk briskly outside, Arc Trainer at the gym, and I started with the elliptical at the gym.

I started at 237 lbs, I am 5'3". I have lost 113 lbs so far and am now 123 lbs and 43 years old. The "after" pics were taken this past week.

b8oilu.jpgjhgg0h.jpg

am5y0o.jpg

You also give me inspiration that I can get there!!! You look fabulous! I'm going to be 41 in a few months, and I'm 5' 1.5", started at 226.4 so not far off from where you started, and it gives me such hope that I can do this too!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • mojojorox
    mojojorox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I always have trouble sticking to my calories when I get the late night munchies, it's like i lose motivation after 6pm! However posts like these help me keep on track because you're all so inspiring!!! Well done!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Love this thread - You all look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pewpewkapow
    pewpewkapow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have lost just under 45kgs so far... I still have about 30kgs to go until my goal wait. I was not at my highest in these photos... but there is about 25kgs+ difference between them.

Ivk1qAn.jpg

Sometimes I look in the mirror and feel like I haven't lost anything, but seeing old pictures really helps keep me motivated. I still struggle with self esteem issues but I'm getting better, and my family and boyfriend are very supportive.
  • Bloomer723
    Bloomer723 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mimi you look so much younger! We are similar age (46) height and weight (232). I'm down to 206 and working on a 100 pound goal. Very inspiring!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    My profile pic shows it.
  • michelle_8106
    michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    IT NEVER GETS OLD LOOKING AT PROGRESS PICS! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK EVERYONE!!!!!!

a7450687-77b7-4a8a-b22e-a07d7ffcdb45.jpg

michellerussell56.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!