Say something to the person above you. Anything!

Options

Replies

• Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    There is such a thing! I'm busting out of my shirt right now. Lol. It fits fine everywhere else but the boobage.

Part of me wants to make a flirty comment to you after that. The other part of me wants to warn you about some of the people on MFP who will see something like that and take it too far.

*laughs* The dichotomy of being a flirt, and being protective. Gotta love it. :grumble:
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I find it funny you think I can't handle those some.

Are you new here?
  • Muldactus
    Options

Are you new here?

Quite the opposite. Been here long enough to have a number of friends who've had to deal with issues caused by someone who took a harmless flirty comment as license to go too far.

And I never said you couldn't handle them. Just that that protective side of me wants to get all protective. Never said it was logical.
  • Sporttster
    Sporttster Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until someone puts a eye out..... :noway:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

Are you new here?

Quite the opposite. Been here long enough to have a number of friends who've had to deal with issues caused by someone who took a harmless flirty comment as license to go too far.

And I never said you couldn't handle them. Just that that protective side of me wants to get all protective. Never said it was logical.

It's called the Internet; I'm used to it.
  • Muldactus
    Options

Are you new here?

Fair enough. Hope the comment didn't offend. :drinker:
  • Sporttster
    Options
    The world, she is a scary place!

200.gif
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

Are you new here?

Fair enough. Hope the comment didn't offend. :drinker:

Nope, just made me weep a little since you felt the need to get all white knight.
  • Sporttster
    Options
    Waaaaait one minute, Francis!! I sense a disturbance in the force field!! Mulder, your profile says you are a flirt AAAAND you have a dirty mind! What is up, brother?? And you are warning others about flirting??? I aRe ConFuSed!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Haha. He is using the nice guy act to get female affection, which doesn't work on me. I see through the bull.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Good catch, and I suppose I could see where that could seem a bit contradictory. The difference is that I take no for an answer and don't say, or do or send anything without being sure the person I'm talking to is comfortable with it. Whether it's being flirty, dirty minded jokes, or whatever else. I take no for an answer and try to stay within the other person's comfort zone.

Earlier today I had a friend who had to delete a guy who wouldn't take no for an answer "I know you'll never love me, but you can still send me pictures."

Therein lies the difference.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    That just sounds so awful. (Do you think he can tell I'm being sarcastic?)
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Haha. He is using the nice guy act to get female affection, which doesn't work on me. I see through the bull.

*laughs* Not really all that worried about getting attention, and believe it or not it isn't bull. I really do have a tendency to be protective - sometimes over protective. I am who I am, and I won't lose any sleep over someone not believing me.
  • Sporttster
    Options
    You're confusing stalker with friendly banter. Quite a difference....
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    You're confusing stalker with friendly banter. Quite a difference....

You look so familiar.
  • Muldactus
    Options

Yes, I think he can tell. :p He can also tell that you're rolling your eyes at him.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Dude, it's the internet. People are going to get their feelings hurt, men are going to be pigs, and women are going to be attention *kitten*.

Being protective or over protective on the internet is pointless, and it makes the morons stay.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

Yes, I think he can tell. :p He can also tell that you're rolling your eyes at him.

Maybe a little.
  • im2cute4u_5150
    im2cute4u_5150 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    she has a good point !!!!