Say something to the person above you. Anything!

Options

Replies

• Sporttster
    Sporttster Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    >and it makes the morons stay. <
    HEY.....well....guess I gotta go now...... :sad:
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Dude, it's the internet. People are going to get their feelings hurt, men are going to be pigs, and women are going to be attention *kitten*.

Being protective or over protective on the internet is pointless, and it makes the morons stay.

I'll acknowledge that being protective or over protective over the internet is relatively ineffective. But I won't agree that it's pointless. Sides, the morons will stay no matter what - and keep coming back under different names.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    she has a good point !!!!

She has a lot of them actually. I'm perfectly willing to admit that she's right. It just doesn't change my preference for being what I consider to be a good person. *shrugs*
  • Sporttster
    Options
    >You look so familiar.<
    Want some candy, little girl?? :devil:

Mulder, I am KIDDING! This is not real, I am a actor. Do NOT try this at home!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I meant the females you're protecting. Those are the morons.

They expect men to behave like gentlemen when they've got a picture taken above their heads so you can see down their shirt. Hell, I would perv them too.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    @sporttster: I assumed you were. I'm just having a bit of fun playing the straight guy. We can't all be Lou Costello. ;)

@Tada: I never said they were logical - or even that I was. Afterall, its the internet. Expecting logic would be.... illogical.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Expecting logic in a world of chaos; my expectations are too high.

But STOP WHITE KNIGHTING. Lol. Maybe then the girls who complain so much about cruelty online will leave and then us cool people can take over.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    *laughs* Ex-GF's mom used to call it my Lancelot complex. Wise old lady, she was. I kinda like White Knighting better. Thanks. ;)

As for them stopping..... ehhhh.... as much drama as I see on MFP daily? I wouldn't hold your breath for that one. Gosh darnit.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Expecting logic in a world of chaos; my expectations are too high.

But STOP WHITE KNIGHTING. Lol. Maybe then the girls who complain so much about cruelty online will leave and then us cool people can take over.

This ^
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    *laughs* Ex-GF's mom used to call it my Lancelot complex. Wise old lady, she was. I kinda like White Knighting better. Thanks. ;)

As for them stopping..... ehhhh.... as much drama as I see on MFP daily? I wouldn't hold your breath for that one. Gosh darnit.

Funny, I'm on the forums A LOT and I've seen one case of drama, and I've been on the site on and off for three years now.

My oh my, where has the time gone?
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Options

Funny, I'm on the forums A LOT and I've seen one case of drama, and I've been on the site on and off for three years now.

My oh my, where has the time gone?

I truly am lost. lol
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    I'm also convinced that your reading comprehension is subpar at best. So I digress. It's not fair to have a discussion with someone who can't keep up.
  • Sporttster
    Options
    You guys are scaring Phoenix! Stop right this instance!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    NO! Oh wait, I already did.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    I'm also convinced that your reading comprehension is subpar at best. So I digress. It's not fair to have a discussion with someone who can't keep up.

It's not so much an inability to comprehend your remarks, so much as it is my not taking the conversation particularly seriously. The internet isn't particularly a "fair" place, so by all means, don't let your perceptions of my ability (or lack thereof) to comprehend your comments stop you from making whatever assumption about me that you'd like to. I assure you, I don't take it any more seriously than you do.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Options
    Oh stop!
  • Sporttster
    Options
    Mulder, I heard there is a damsel in serious distress over in the Maintaining weight thread! I'd go check it out!!
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    Dars too much drama on dis thread fer us slow folk.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I'm so bored
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Options
    Arnold, I miss you!