Best Greek yogurt?

Options
124»

Replies

• amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I usually go for non fat plain (Kirkland) w/ some frozen blueberries but I recently tried Tillamook's Farm style greek yogurt. It is the best one I have ever tasted. It says something about being made with buttermilk on the cup -makes it less tart-...Idk how to make greek yogurt but that sounded different that what I've heard.
    And the flavors are superior!! Old Fashioned vanilla is my favorite.
    There is also a Coffeehouse blend that I have not tried but it sounds amazing!!! Can't wait to try it out!

Wow...you guys get Tillamook way out in Montana? I thought it was an Oregon thing.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    fage. only fage. forever fage.

This
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Greek 100. My favorite flavors are peach, key lime & mixed berry. Yummers! I have one every day for breakfast with my coffee.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Homemade greek yogurt with apple slices!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Canadian brand yoglait greek non fat...it's thick and rich and 50 calories for 100g cup and 8g of protien...cherry

For state side brands I have tried chobani...eh...wasn't impressed with it's thickness and have tried Dannone fit and light greek now that is yummy 150g cup is 80 calories and 12g of protien. Cherry or pineapple out of the ones I have tried...

been jonesn' to try Fage but they don't carry it in the town I go to stateside...might have to go to the next town up as it is bigger and I might be able to get it there..