Any other low carb people out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• helen5757
    helen5757 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi Bethany!!!! my name is leslie and I just started on here yesterday..my dr. just put me on a 40carb a day diet and I don't have a clue...I know eggs are free, but when I ate a piece o watermelon, that was a big no-no, and an orange, the same...I have gone through my monthly alotments of fruit!!!!! I am wondering about grapes but don't know how to find out the carb amount with out putting itinto my diet..i don'tknow how to delete them...this diet must work because after one day I have lost 4 pounds and my blood sugar is normal for a change!!!!! my doctor was dancing in her office when I told her this mornings results!!!! anyway, where do you find a copy of a low carb diet?could you please help me? I sure would appreciate it and if I could ever help you, I most certainly will
    !!!!
  • shed50kg
    shed50kg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just an update, been on my low carb lifestyle for just over 4 months now, lost 34lbs (just under 16kg). This lifestyle really works for me, find it pretty easy. I tried the counting calories and weighing foods but just did not work for me. I found low carb lifestyle is much easier, stops my previous sugar cravings which turn stop me from eating so much. Feel much better too:happy:
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of inductions .... 10 lbs lost ... aiming for 100 lbs lost ... anyone low carb friendly please add me :)