People Telling you not to lose any more weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Yup I've gotten the same comments. They started about 30+ lbs ago. Although a few of those people have changed their tune and are now asking me for weight loss advice. Lol

The funny thing is when they ask for advice or how im doing it, a lot of times when i say im counting calories, they say "oh thats too hard" I just think WTF did you think i did that was so easy to do that everyone does it?

LOL yup! Even when they don't say anything you can see the look of disappointment on their face. Like they were expecting you to say you took a pill, sat on you butt and the weight just melted off.
  • malice_
    malice_ Posts: 1
    Options
    I hear it all the time, usually from family. Funny because they're the same people who used to pick on me for being chubby.
  • Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I hear it all the time, usually from family. Funny because they're the same people who used to pick on me for being chubby.

The first person i heard it from was two coworkers, one is a drug/alcohol addict male whose sickly skinny, and the other is a female coworker who had lap band surgery, the lap band surgery one threw me for a loop because she use to be big!