What is everyone and your kids for Halloween, Eeee, so excit

Options
2»

Replies

• Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be Miss Argentina ( the dead receptionist) from Beetle Juice. My son (1 year) is going to be a monkey.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My daughter is going as a black cat (soooo creative :tongue: but how do you say no to a sweet 8 year old).

Ever thought of doing Thing 1 & Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss? I always thought that would be SO cute on twins.

I think you meant to quote me...with the twins.:wink: Many twins get dressed as thing1 and thing2. My girls first Halloween, they were random, borrowed costumes. Last year they were pink fairy princesses. This year they actually "get" Halloween and I loved the costumes so I picked M&Ms. Maybe when they get big they'll pick thin1 and thing2, I don't think I've seen many older twins going as that.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I will be the same thing I am every year.....a woman holding a glass of wine :laugh: My daughter is going to be a gypsy.

What a great idea!! My kids are too old to trick or treat but I'm in with the costume, even if I stay home :bigsmile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I am Robyn Da Hood, my partner is Robin Hood, our 14 y.o. daughter is a pirate and our 8 y.o. daughter is a referee.

So is my sister, it's a cute costume :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    YES you must post a photo once you are all dressed up. My sister was going to be that ( and I never seen a ‘sexy” female Freddy Kruger before) now she’s a murdered 1950's housewife, total costume cost $9 at Value Village including the neck-slash makeup attachment and bloody rolling pin, lol!

I already have a HUGE forum topic written ready to be posted Saturday night once I add in 2010's costume. I have my 2008 and 2009 costume photos in there as well including a separate costume in 2009 for work plus pricing to show that Halloween doesn't have to be expensive (I'm a crazy sale hunter, lol!).

If you don’t post your photo here be sure to add it to my topic on Saturday or Sunday.

MY COSTUME: Not telling until Saturday night, it corresponds with my husband's like years past and should be great!!

Happy Halloween!!

Will defenitly have to do that! I've been slowly deleting some other pictures I have up on my profile making room for the Halloween one's
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    My girls, twin almost 3 year olds, are going to be M&Ms. One green plain and one yellow peanut. I will be myself, dressing as warmly as possible!

M&M's what a sweet idea. . . literally, lol!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    My daughter is going as a black cat (soooo creative :tongue: but how do you say no to a sweet 8 year old).

I was a black cat last year :laugh: well a siamese cat with a friend.
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    ok, i finally figured out what i'm gonna be for Halloween - we're having a costume contest at work, so i really wanted to come up w/ something good... well, the best / easiest thing I can come up with is the Chic-fil-A cow. We already have the cow costume, so i just gotta make the signs (eat mor chikin and give chikin a chance) to wear and face paint for my face... track down a white and black gloves, and figure out if the costume has a head or not.. can't remember... if not, then i need to fashion a head piece of sorts...