Hello from the UK, seeking friends :)

Options
PTDawnReema
PTDawnReema Posts: 28 Member
hi, so I have been on here for a couple of months, in general I am loosing steadily I am happy with the progress, I started at 16st at the beginning of Feb, joined mfp in march and now down to 13st2lbs as of today so high five for me :laugh: would love to have some mates to share the journey I am on everyday logging my diary, seeing others progress is such motivation and I would like to help motivate others :flowerforyou:

see you guys later
:smile:

Replies

• vtotheicky
    vtotheicky Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well done on losing so much weight already! That's amazing. I'm from London, where in the UK are you? You're welcome to add me :flowerforyou:
  • MrGumbOoO
    MrGumbOoO Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, good going, feel free to add here too. Up near Sheffield
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Fab progress :) well done! I'm in Norfolk, whereabouts are you? Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Cozmetick
    Cozmetick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss! Im on here a lot and from the north of England, feel free to add!
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Up in rainy Scotland if anyone wishes to add :)
  • PTDawnReema
    PTDawnReema Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi I am in Durham.. well done to you too... 23lbs:happy:
  • zozag
    zozag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from Nottingham this is my first week. So any advice would be great also doing the insanity workout im on day 5,
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in the U.K., log daily and have a similar amount to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • lilyrosieposie3
    lilyrosieposie3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a newby. I am from London. Please add me. I log in every day
  • mandybeck522
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK, Norfolk. Well done on your progress so far. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • Jd0414
    Jd0414 Posts: 24
    Options
    Up in Scotland
  • Slatzuk
    Slatzuk Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great Progress. I'm in Lancashire.

Always glad of more friends to keep me motivated.

Please add me folks.
  • XLau84X
    XLau84X Posts: 10
    Options
    We'll done x your progress is amazing x

I'm from Hampshire x add me x
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you a friend request. Well done you! Fantastic and inspirational weigh loss (or weight release as I see the trendy ppl are saying!)
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from Nottingham this is my first week. So any advice would be great also doing the insanity workout im on day 5,
    For me, it was important to laugh when I didn't complete an exercise in the beginning. This kept me from feeling upset that I'd not "succeeded", which was quite silly really, because simply doing it was a success. Laugh, exercise, laugh, exercise. So much more fun.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great loss :D

I'm from Sweden but living in the UK, so I can be British! I've added you and anyone that want to can add me :D

Have a good day!
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from South London, feel free to add me!
  • carisone
    carisone Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi

I sent you a request but I would really love some more UK friends too so please feel free to add me. I am new, just starting out and I am from Sheffield :)
  • Songbirdie90
    Songbirdie90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on the amazing weight loss :) I'm in Scotland, feel free to add :D
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Well done on the weight loss! I'm from south wales :) Feel free to add x