Any Black Friday-ers out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• smarston
    smarston Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looking like Target, Sears, Ace Hardware, Staples, Walgreens (I think), and a few others are out! Unfortunatly the ones I'm concerned with won't come out until Thanksgiving (aka: Walmart, Sam's Club, Toys R Us).

And please pray for us since the hubby wants to go to Best Buy this year...

ToysRus was leaked today!!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for black Friday!!! It can't come soon enough! The local stores are opening earlier than before- it changes our whole strategy!! Target opens at 4 instead of 6!! Best buy is usually at 3...???!! CRAZY!
    So excited to hear what everybody found!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

blackfriday.net
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    *sigh* apparently Thanksgiving is going to be a looooong night! Toys r us is opening at 10pm instead of midnight, walmart is opening at midnight instead of 3 or 5 as normal, and best buy is opening at 3!

The good news is the camera I was so hyped up about at Best Buy is also available on crutchfield online for the same price all season so I'll be getting it there instead :P

But I WILL be at the 10pm opening of toys r us... by 7pm at least :)
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    omg! it's almost here! anyone else counting down the hours?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    looks like i came to the right place...any good tv deals still out there? haha i know this is super late.

i'm not demanding just want something i can watch tv on, nice sound and picture of course. nothing fancy or expensive. preferably between $250-$350?