Female Weightlifting Progress [Pics]

Options

Replies

• PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Love women who lift weights! Fantastic job so far, OP!

Here's mine after several months:
    2z8xde9.jpg

Awesome! And you didn't blow up or get bulky or look like a pro female bodybuilder! So many women fear lifting; thinking that they will get big and muscular. That's a huge misconception! You will only get tighter, stronger, better!

Not that there's anything wrong with female body building if that's what makes a girl happy, either. It takes a lot of dedication to look like that and I can respect that.
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Well done! You ladies have gorgeous backs!
  • monikabenoit
    monikabenoit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone pics are really great! I love seeing progress from everyone else it is so inspirational! Way to go ladies!!!!!:smile:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Doing good so far! Keep going ladies!!!
  • Megmo127
    Megmo127 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dumb question - how do you post pictures?
  • Megmo127
    Options
    Ha I am a moron - still cannot figure this out. Anyways, sorry for the double post!
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Never seen a woman who puts a lot of work into lifting and doesn't look amazing. Great work ladies++++++
  • Minn3
    Minn3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow the definition you got after only a month is amazing! How many days/week do you train OP? I'm on my third week of weight lifting, 5 days/week. These pictures are motivating! Way to go!
  • louisianagirl1612
    louisianagirl1612 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just starting as of a couple of months ago, but already am noticing changes!
    k2kmpOu.jpg
  • louisianagirl1612
    Options
    UGH! I cant seem to post my pic..
  • Megmo127
    Options
    UGH! I cant seem to post my pic..

Same!! Any advice would be appreciated on how to post pictures, ha!
  • Megmo127
    Options
    Ok let's see if this picture posting works...if not, I have no idea what to do ha!

I got seriously into lifting a few years ago and decided to compete. Left and right are about 2 years apart. I still have a lot of growing to do, but I'm proud of how far I've come this far. Not just physically, but mentally and spiritually as well.

Trust the process & never give up...and lift heavy *kitten*!

2ufqf7q.jpg
  • louisianagirl1612
    Options
    How did you post your pic? Inquiring minds want to know :) Great work, by the way!
  • crazihel
    crazihel Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow the definition you got after only a month is amazing! How many days/week do you train OP? I'm on my third week of weight lifting, 5 days/week. These pictures are motivating! Way to go!

Hey! Thank you! I train 4 times a week & do upper/lower body splits. I also do cardio in the form of spin or circuits once or twice a week!

My back is definitely the part of my body that is the most noticeably different - tbh it was my leanest area to begin with so it's the first part of me to show real progress! I've noticed change on my triceps, abs & calves but to a lesser extent! Don't mind though, cos I can see it's working & it's a marathon, not a sprint!

May I also say WOW to the last picture posted - amazing! That's what I'm aiming for!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Just starting as of a couple of months ago, but already am noticing changes!
    k2kmpOu.jpg

You had it almost right in your original post, but you have to change the IMG tag to lower case img and voila.
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    IMG needs to be lower case, but I think there's still size problems...
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Haven't taken before pics. Only started two weeks ago. Maybe I should take some now and hopefully notice a change. As you are all looking great :)
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ok let's see if this picture posting works...if not, I have no idea what to do ha!

I got seriously into lifting a few years ago and decided to compete. Left and right are about 2 years apart. I still have a lot of growing to do, but I'm proud of how far I've come this far. Not just physically, but mentally and spiritually as well.

Trust the process & never give up...and lift heavy *kitten*!

2ufqf7q.jpg

Oh my days... just wow. Just the type of body I'd like!

Only ... 160lbs to lose first!