Pizza: Love/Hate?

Replies

• JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    JustAnotherGirlSuzanne Posts: 932 Member
    My husband is a bricklayer and he wants to build a brick pizza oven in our backyard. :love:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    I have a questionably high love for pizza, bordering inappropriate. I like to talk dirty to it as I prepare to indulge in the joy of it's mealty cheese, juicy meats, and delectable vegetables...
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    English muffin, pizza sauce, cheese and bake in the oven. Yum. I eat it for breakfast.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    love pizza.

meaty, salty, delicious pizza.
    My husband is a bricklayer and he wants to build a brick pizza oven in our backyard. :love:

that would be AMAZING!

574502f3f6601f4a113a7f77f5dd94265530afb7ce76.gif?o=c
  • bryanamb
    bryanamb Posts: 33 Member
    Love pizza. NYC authentic is the best!
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    i like pizza with apples on it
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    I love pizza! I've made it at home a few times and I just buy the pizza dough in the cold section, sauce in a jar (not a can), add your fave toppings. Yummy!
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    It's easy for me to pass up, so I do. I'm not crazy about food that's heavy or greasy. There was a place in NJ where I used to live that used to make a thin-crust pizza baked in a brick oven, and I'd get a slice loaded with veggies. The stuffed-crust with double cheese and double sausage? You can have it.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Only with cauliflower crust.

(notsrs)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Love it, can't have it too often thanks to the sodium.

I need a recipe for a homemade dough
  • spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member

YESSssss
  • spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    My pizza is gluten free (celiac) but the crust isn't the exciting part! Try Mozzarella cheese, yellow cheese, parm cheese and at least one other cheese. Top it with pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon and regular bacon. Sprinkle the whole she-bang with
    garlic salt! Mmmmmmmm.... My crazy DH also likes shiracha (sp?) on his. It's a mild hot sauce.

That sounds like a great party pizza!
  • dgeorgiadis
    dgeorgiadis Posts: 95 Member
    Hate pizza = hate you! ;)
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Love it!! No recipes... thought sometimes I sub a tortilla and make my own :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    <3 pizza.

I'm not going to lie- I'm a papa john's fan.

I also eat frozen pizza- fond of red baron- 2 for 7$... how can I resist!!!

I like to make my own occasionally with the dough from the store- and marinara sauce- but- most of the time- it's too much work.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    My favorite (vegetarian) pizza topping combos:

Wing sauce, cheddar cheese, peppers of whatever kind(s) you have available (bell, pepperoncini, jalapeno, etc.), hot sauce

Olive oil and lots of garlic, your cheese of choice, mushrooms and more mushrooms, a bit of red onion

ETA: Also, if you tear kale leaves up into little bits and sprinkle on top, they get super crispy and crunchy, adding a different texture to the pizza.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    bubblin-pizza-time-lapse.gif
    giphy.gif

How could anyone hate something so divine?

That's just evil. I'm so hungry right now :)

Agree! My mouth is watering!!!!!!!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I absolutely love pizza. But where I live now they only make thin crust pizza. It literally taste like cardboard and its thin as a piece of paper. But I'm also used to eating deep dish pizza from Chicago. Nothing compares to Chicago pizza.