What was your weight loss in a one month period?

Options
12346»

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Right now I'm averaging 2 pounds a month. Not in too much of a hurry, though, since I'm wearing clothes in a size I ahven't seen since before I had children. :)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking -- Made me look it up :)

Month 1 - 6.5lbs
    Month 2 - 3lbs
    Working on month 3 now and down 2lbs so far.
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5 pounds during May.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    When I started going 5 days a week, I lost 11 pounds. I must also add that I started my med for my thyroid condition. The combination of those two things and keeping count of food on MFP helped.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will tell you tomorrow after my monthly weigh in.
  • Gambiawednesday
    Options
    4lb
  • martiniconqueso
    martiniconqueso Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    58 pounds in 303 days = 5.75 pounds every 30 days.

I aim for a 750 calorie deficit / day expecting to lose 6 pounds/month at that level, so I am slightly under-reporting my calories or over-estimating my exercise, but not by enough to be concerned about it.
  • athousandstiles
    Options
    I've already lost 11 pounds this month and its only been 15 days.
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    1/22-2/22- 233-216 17lbs
    2/23-3/23- 216-208.8 7.2lbs
    3/24-4/24- 208.8-198.6 10.2lbs
    4/25-5/25- 198.6-192.2 6.4lbs

I'm about half way there....
  • OccamsDisposableRazor
    OccamsDisposableRazor Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Such a great question - I'd never looked. My numbers aren't that impressive, but keep in mind that I'm 5'8", my starting weight was 151 lbs, and my goal weight is 141 lbs. For those posting their numbers, please put them in context! It makes them so much more meaningful.

February: -4.6 (started doing cardio and tracking caloric intake)
    March: +.6 (I started exercising 6+ times a week, including added strength training)
    April: -1.4 lbs (part way thru the month I realized I wasn't eating enough and that my body was in starvation mode, so I bumped up my daily calorie allotment)
    May: -3 lbs
    Total lost so far: 6.6 lbs of my 10 lb goal
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    It entirely depends on the month.

I'm 5'4" and started out at 167 lbs or so. When I was heavier it came off faster, around 8-10 pounds a month. By the time I was in the 140 pound range I was down to losing about 4-6 pounds a month. Now that I'm in the low 130's I'm lucky to lose 4 pounds a month lol.

Which is how it is supposed to be, the closer you get to your goal, the slower you should go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!