Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I think...

2»

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Lady?? What lady???? :angry: I will cut you holmes!!

That would be me. :smooched:

:flowerforyou: I come in peace :flowerforyou: :happy:

ETA a photo of me and my extremely sexy extremely bearded husband, and I feel yo pain girl... The beard gets more attention than I do :grumble:

photo.jpg

True story...I was at Papa Murphy's pizza joing ordering a pizza when a pretty lady and her man walked in. He had this beautiful beard and I had to give props. I told him that it was a sexy beard. Then I asked if I could touch it. His woman actually thought I was serious and she stepped in front of him while he took a step back. Bahahahaha...

But yes, emirror likes that beard on her.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member

:flowerforyou: I come in peace :flowerforyou: :happy:

ETA a photo of me and my extremely sexy extremely bearded husband, and I feel yo pain girl... The beard gets more attention than I do :grumble:

photo.jpg

It's tough stuff, it is. :wink:
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member

True story...I was at Papa Murphy's pizza joing ordering a pizza when a pretty lady and her man walked in. He had this beautiful beard and I had to give props. I told him that it was a sexy beard. Then I asked if I could touch it. His woman actually thought I was serious and she stepped in front of him while he took a step back. Bahahahaha...

But yes, emirror likes that beard on her.

You just...

I don't even...

SMH