Anyone have 90 pounds or more to go?

Options
124»

Replies

• ilovtommy
    ilovtommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can contact me and we'll do this together.
  • ilovtommy
    ilovtommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! You're doing a great job. You can add me if you wish.:happy:
  • BlueeyedKelly
    Options
    I have 100+ to loose and could do with as much support as possible -will send friend requests - please feel free to add me ::flowerforyou:
  • Haley_Adele
    Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people :-) I've still a long way to go.
  • Iron_Rose
    Iron_Rose Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've got 80 or so to go still. I find friends and motivation really help.

If you guys are interested, another MFP friend and I have put together a small little group for people who really need friends and support. Who want to find ways to have fun while we struggle with this new life change. Come check us out over at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21437-ashes-to-ashes

We have a contest coming up for costume made weight loss tickers :)
  • momsfavoritechild
    momsfavoritechild Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ to lose. Feel free to add me. Supports are welcome
  • krisschachtschneider
    Options
    Yes I do! Please add me! I lost 40 last year but gained 10 back and I don't want to go back to where I was.
  • PGY1LS
    PGY1LS Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm just getting started and my goal is 100 pounds, which feels incredibly daunting. I think I'm close to getting engaged to my boyfriend of 3.5 years, and I do not want to be a plus-sized bride.
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    22 years old and I want to lose 115. Just started this week. I am headed to Ikea tomorrow to buy a scale! Anyone add me who wants to, I really need a support system since I have't let friends know that I'm trying to lose weight yet. Too many skinny friends lol. I am on every day and have an open Diary.
  • madisonreneem961
    madisonreneem961 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have about 75-90 pounds to lose. I've always been heavy so I'm not sure yet what weight is going to be good for me personally. So I'm aiming for 75 pounds to lose now, but I will reevaluate when I get there.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to go (closer to 200 actually)! Just joined MFP yesterday!
  • kimmifat2fit052014
    Options
    Me me me me!!!!I started my journey May '13. I weighed 250. My highest weight ever!! It took me 5 months to lose 50. Sadly I gained 24 back. I yo-yo dieted too much and was not consistent and gave up too easily and binge ate a lot. Even though I did lose 50, I didn't maintain keeping that off because of poor eating habits, obsessing, lack of support, not believing in myself. Now here I am again doing the damn thing. I started a new journey for the whole month if June '14. I've lost 12lbs of the 24 I gained. For this month, my focus is not the scale, but eating right and eating enough and exercising and loving myself thru and thru. My first goal weight is to get to 160 lbs then 130 then 115 so I got a ways to go. I'd be happy to support you every step of the way:) oh I'm Kimberley by the way, 24 years old, 5'2" and from TX :) I felt like I needed to share my story with you for some reason so sorry if its long. Just know you aren't alone!! :smile:
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to take off as well. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • habibti
    habibti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd like to lose at least 80 pounds to be back where I was before having kiddos - and short on active friends. :wink:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    70 down and another 30-40 to go!!!
  • CyndiCB
    CyndiCB Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to go. I would love the support!
  • DagobaGirl
    DagobaGirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to go! Lets do this! :D
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 51 more to go! Anyone is welcome to add me as well. :bigsmile: