What is your go to drink?

Options
I try to drink lots of water each day but some days water plain or flavored just doesn't taste good.
On these days what do you drink?
I just made some iced tea and flavored it with a pouch of sugar free drink mix that you would normally put in a bottle of water.
Any other suggestions?

Replies

• lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I usually drink water with a little orange or apple juice (aim for a 7:1 ratio). Or I'll squeeze 1-2 lemon wedges in my water. It tastes good, hydrates me, and keeps my blood sugar steady.

I also like flavored sparkling waters, such as La Croix, and various kinds of tea.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE ! :drinker:

Or is this for what I drink daily?
    Wine.

HA JK!

Water is great.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    933620350.jpg
  • kahulalui
    kahulalui Posts: 33
    Options
    Raspberry and Lime infused water or Peach Tee Crystal Light.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Daytime is unsweetened ice tea with lemon
    Night time is wine
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee, milked tea or water. I did buy a plastic lemon and lime with the juice in them as well
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My general beverage rule to live by is either water or wine. Nothing else.
  • fitfor40tx
    fitfor40tx Posts: 30
    Options
    I love water with some fresh lemon juice and a little stevia. :smile: I drink that everyday.

red wine and beer as a treat only :wink:
  • fatalis_vox
    fatalis_vox Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I actually JUST did this, and I discovered that it's amazing.

VERY LIGHTLY sweetened Citrus-Mint Green Tea.

I boiled about a gallon of water in a stock pot, let it cool about 5 minutes after the boil, threw in 4 green tea with citrus bags and 2 peppermint tea bags. I squeezed in some lemon juice, too. Then I added about 3 tablespoons of sugar to the whole pot and let it brew while stirring and tasting occasionally.

Then I poured it into a gallon-sized pitcher and stuck it in the fridge.

It's light without being bland, refreshing without being over-sweet, lightly caffeinated, and I love it.

I also do unsweetened iced tea with lemon.
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I suggest getting an infusion pitcher. It has a center compartment that you can stick cucumbers, lemons, strawberries, etc in to infuse your water. If I'm at work I'll just slip in a few slices of cucumber to my water.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Water. Yeah, I know that's boring. But I actually like tap water, refrigerated. I don't like Crystal Light, Mio, or fruit/herb infused water or anything like that...I also hate ice water. It's gotta be fridge-cold or room temperature.

Every morning I drink 1 cup of coffee with a packet of sweetener and splash of unsweetened original almond milk.

Some afternoons I drink a cup of tea...I like jasmine, chai, Earl Grey, etc.

2-3 times a week I drink a diet cola.
  • tinkbaby101
    tinkbaby101 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Coffee, tea, or mio added to my water. I love mio!
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I would love to say water but I drop sodium at an unusual rate so I drink electrolyte drinks usually zero calorie or G2 if calories needed.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Coffee by the oil tanker full

Coke Zero

Occasional green/macha/oolong tea
  • brandifleck
    brandifleck Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the suggestions.
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I drink sooo much coffee now. OMG!!!! I'm like the Cookie Monster with coffee!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I drink tea! No sugar, splash of milk. :) That and water.
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My general beverage rule to live by is either water or wine. Nothing else.

**LIKE** (or rather...LOVE!)
  • nycoleyrides
    nycoleyrides Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I drink club soda with concentrated cherry in it for flavor. Just like a table spoon. And by cherry concentrate juice I mean the strong stuff. Like Dynamic health is the brand I find easily. Its great for ailments.

Also water with fresh Myer lemon from the local tree. I love sour so I will some times add the whole lemon. Tastes better then lemonade to me. Also good to add to club soda but watch for the fizz over.