Fruit?

Options
2»

Replies

• cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    I eat like 200-500 grams of sugar a day.

Why do people fear sugar?
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I eat like 200-500 grams of sugar a day.

Why do people fear sugar?

cause it's scary. It looms over my bed at night and stares at me
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OK, here you are again, making things more complicated than they have to be.
    You can't call a concept idiotic then criticize the scientific credence of that same concept by calling it over complicated. Well you can and you did it's just not logically sound. In general you're right, but there are exceptions as I pointed out.
    I would have to ask where have you been the last couple years? You have been on MFP since February of 2012 but the bulk of your posts are today.

I'm normally on reddit forums. This is my first go at these forums. I'm in the process of writing my third diet and nutrition book and I wanted to check out these forums for my forum recommendations in the newest one.
    Unless there is a medical condition, CALORIES IN VERSUS CALORIES OUT is the golden rule.

Again I proved with the laws of thermodynamics how it's misapplied. Both over complication and over simplification can be bad, but you have to be knowledgeable to determine which is which and when it matters. If you used chalkboard physics in real life things could be disastrous.

I am not going to banter back and forth with you on this. You after all have written 2 books so you are an expert.

I do have a tendency to follow and agree with people that I see on here that have successfully lost weight and maintained it. Not some random no name that claims to be an expert.