Anybody on MFP who isn't rude and arrogant??

Options

Replies

• traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If the answer isn't 'calorie deficit = weight loss', I'm just not interested.

I had a giggle at this. Thanks. :)
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Inb4 flounce. Will contribute rude, arrogant, prickish opinions tonight if thread is still here.

... Or at least a few good gifs.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    giphy124.gif
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    large.gif
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    04a04a3870ffaa506.jpg
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    99% of these replies prove my point.

I realise that what i said may seem contradictory, however, not a lot of people have proven otherwise.

Some people are a bit mixed up with 'opinion' and 'fact'; as most go on like their opinion is actually a fact.

Yes these posts ask for opinions, but theres no need to be so horrible.

And you haven't yet proven your credentials to be the moral police of MFP forums either. The condescending tone of your post indicates that the forums are fine as long as the answers are structured in a way acceptable to you.

Speaking of people going on like their opinion is actually a fact, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Your "horrible" could be someone else's "straightforward"

Jeesh.
  • Menecairiel
    Menecairiel Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Inb4 flounce. Will contribute rude, arrogant, prickish opinions tonight if thread is still here.

... Or at least a few good gifs.

Looking forward to the gifs!

reverse-1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve_zps2ff492d8.gif
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    OP, it's probably best to stay off the forums til you get used to the way people act (out) around here. Most the kids that only post on here with snarky comments and no real advice got lost on their way to 4chan and reddit ;)

clearly has no idea what 4chan is.
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Im not rude or arrogant, im perfect you p***k!

Charles-Dance_zps36bfc724.gif
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    OP, it's probably best to stay off the forums til you get used to the way people act (out) around here. Most the kids that only post on here with snarky comments and no real advice got lost on their way to 4chan and reddit ;)

clearly has no idea what 4chan is.
    No kidding.

0cFfB9v.gif
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Is it something I said earlier, about how bread is good for you?
  • Kari_1927
    Kari_1927 Posts: 16
    Options
    that-escalated-quickly-will-ferrell.jpg
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    h9AkgFx.gif
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Getting slightly annoyed at the attitudes of people on these forums. What is the need to be so rude??

Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it; or if they are asking for an opinion, then please learn the etiquette of expressing your views... There is a way to do it without being such a p***k.

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who is like me, here to support people on the same journey and togain some motivation, then please friend request me.

Rant over!!

Xx
    These threads always get started because someone disagreed with the OP in some other thread, so please OP link us to the thread of "rude" people who have scorned thee
    8lo2n5.jpg
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Options
    h9AkgFx.gif

He's been lifting....
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the gifs

1a4c6d82086fdabd4797309b2c94603b.jpg
  • kirstiejess
    kirstiejess Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! The same people who think they are experts keep slamming others . I hardly every get into the rants or respond to many of these. I like talking and comparing notes with my friends and reasonable people....but sometimes it seems that the forums are an attraction for people who are extremely bored and just want to rant . They need to get a life. There are a lot of us who really value the friendship and support of others!

Thanks. I know my post may seem contradictary, but it does state it is a rant!!

You are all laughable. You click on my post for what reason??
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Getting slightly annoyed at the attitudes of people on these forums. What is the need to be so rude??

Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it; or if they are asking for an opinion, then please learn the etiquette of expressing your views... There is a way to do it without being such a p***k.

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who is like me, here to support people on the same journey and togain some motivation, then please friend request me.

Rant over!!

Xx
    These threads always get started because someone disagreed with the OP in some other thread, so please OP link us to the thread of "rude" people who have scorned thee
    8lo2n5.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1302456-bread-what-is-a-healthier-substitute

You're welcome!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! The same people who think they are experts keep slamming others . I hardly every get into the rants or respond to many of these. I like talking and comparing notes with my friends and reasonable people....but sometimes it seems that the forums are an attraction for people who are extremely bored and just want to rant . They need to get a life. There are a lot of us who really value the friendship and support of others!

Lolz
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Options

And...it's...not laughable that your post did exactly what you were ranting at other people about? Cos I tell you, I laughed....