Excellent work!!!! Woohooo!!!
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :D
  • kimd2090
    kimd2090 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    AH-MAZ-ING JOB!!! Congrats on your success!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this!!!! You have done amazing things and your progress is awesome! :)
  • Adelaide818
    Adelaide818 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! I can't wait until I get where you are!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look amazing!! This is a perfect post - it's what worked for YOU. This is such a personal journey for all of us. Everyone who succeeds and shares their story provides an opportunity for all of us to learn and try a new track to see what fits.
    Thank you for sharing this and keep up the amazing work your doing!!!!!!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your progress, you look amazing !!!!! Keep up the fabulous work !
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    First, standing ovation for you and everything you've done! I found your post illuminating and very inspiring. Thank you!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story it is truly inspiring and I have been trying to get into lifting but had a hard time getting consistency now I have the summer off and this is my time to get it into my weekly routine. Seeing your story shows me that it's possible to look good by eating well and lifting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!