what days do you weigh yourselves?

Options
I used to do it on Mondays to see if I put on anything over the weekend but I now do it Wednesdays as it's right in the middle.
IN the morning of course.........

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Once a month - on a Sunday. In the morning. Bucket naked. After a pee.

10/31 is my second official weigh-in... :-)
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Monday mornings, naked and deffo after a pee"""
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I usually only weigh myself on Mondays and Fridays and Tuesdays and sometimes Thursdays and Wednesdays, occasionaly on Saturday and Sunday, also... :happy: I weigh myself A LOT.

I only update MFP on Mondays though. For MFP i weigh in the morning only wearing what the good lord gave me. Then we have a biggest loser challange at work and I weigh in around lunch in my workout clothes on Monday for that.
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    Once a month - on a Sunday. In the morning. Bucket naked. After a pee.

This made my afternoon!!! :-) maybe my once a week is too much....
  • MizBee
    MizBee Posts: 37
    Options
    I started mfp on a Tues and that's when I weigh myself :) It works out great for me. I dont want to change my day, as that. may cause me to lose a day of exercise or stress me out..
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    I weight myself in my gym clothes with my trainers on!!! what a blonde. maybe i should try without
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I made it a rule only to weigh myself first thing on a Saturday morning as I joined the site and started using the app on a Saturday.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I offically weigh in on Tuesdays, mostly because of a class I take to help lose, which is held at the V.A. But I sneak a peek every morning jus tto see the ups and downs. *grin*
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wednesday morning. after I have been up for about 30 mins to get things moving, but before drinking/shower etc. naked of course lol. I used to do Mondays but decided the middle of the week was perfect, motivation for being good over the weekend and motivation to jumpstart my week on Monday.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Mondays, first thing in the morning......
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself Thursday mornings with no clothes and of course after I pee too.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Thursdays. I drink on the weekends so I figure that by Thursday I will not be dehydrated AT ALL anymore so I won't get a false number. Idk it may be silly but it works for me! :)
  • annesul
    annesul Posts: 26
    Options
    Thurs morning, naked and post wee. I joined on a thursday so that why I weigh on a thurs, I also like Thursdays because I am always bold at the weekend so I have a few days to rectify it before thurs
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on a frdiay so i can treat myself over the weekend! then if i put any one over the weekend it will be off again by friday ! :smile: also in the mornings!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    every morning before workout.
  • kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    Thursdays. it gives me a couple days to recover after a weekend of any "treats". it doesn't happen much, but incase I have a cheat day, it usually falls on a friday or saturday. Weighing in on thursday helps me get a more accurate weight after having a few days to refocus :)
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Wednesday mornings because that's when I started. I don't weigh in between it keeps me going. I weigh first thing after the bathroom break of course and the removal of clothes. Oops did I just say that.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Either on a Saturday or Sunday morning. For some reason, those are better weigh-in days. I think it's because I had more sleep the night before because I didn't have to get up early and rush around and get the kids to school and me to class.

I started MFP on a Tuesday, and used to weigh in on Tuesdays, but I found that I have better numbers on the weekend. Go figure. lol

Oh yeah, of course, in the morning, after using the restroom and before eating or drinking anything. :-)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I also officially weigh in on Fridays in the morning (although I hop on the scale practically every time I'm in the bathroom-can't help myself. Kind of keeps me on track). I give myself a splurge day on weigh day...which sometimes spills over into the weekend.

I tried weighing only once a week- it was causing too much anxiety-which was making me want to turn to food. Better for me to know where I am. I do only measure once a month.
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Either on a Saturday or Sunday morning. For some reason, those are better weigh-in days. I think it's because I had more sleep the night before because I didn't have to get up early and rush around and get the kids to school and me to class.

I started MFP on a Tuesday, and used to weigh in on Tuesdays, but I found that I have better numbers on the weekend. Go figure. lol

Oh yeah, of course, in the morning, after using the restroom and before eating or drinking anything. :-)

same here! the more sleep i get, the better i weigh. :laugh: