What small accomplishment have you made recently?

Options
13»

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    I've had a HUGE bowl of halloween candy here for almost 2 weeks now and only managed to sneak 3 pieces within that time. :laugh: Can't really say that I have a sweet tooth anymore. :smile:

Impressive!! I would have had 3 pieces in the previous 3-4 minutes lol. I just do NOT keep it around me, ever.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    After doing my 30 min HIIT (2 min. walk at 3.8, jog at 6 for 1 min and then run at 7.2 for 30-45 seconds - repeat for 30min) I was finally able to walk at a 4.0 speed and 10 incline for 10 minutes... Hard not to use that darn bar!!! But I did it - damn you bar!!!
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I had my first official weigh-in at the doctor's office today: 11 pounds gone in one month! My doctor was so surprised at how much progress I've made. Now I'm anxious to see how my A1C test comes back, hopefully it has dropped as well. :smile:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I had my first official weigh-in at the doctor's office today: 11 pounds gone in one month! My doctor was so surprised at how much progress I've made. Now I'm anxious to see how my A1C test comes back, hopefully it has dropped as well. :smile:

Nice job!
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    A ate a healthy lunch every day at work this week!!!!
  • erinup
    erinup Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I ran 6 minutes on the treadmill today instead of just 5. Not much, but Im proud of it!

Adding a few minutes at a time is the right way to do it! I did that up to a marathon - each week I would make myself go for 5 or 10 minutes longer on my "long" run days!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    All incredible accomplishments! Mine is the halloween candy is SO NOT appealing to me - nothing has been craved or opened :happy: I fit into a size 9 dress for my halloween costume and it's actually a bit loose... 1 year ago I swore I would NEVER see size 9 on me again, now I'm thinking I mite go for a 7 :tongue:
    I can go in my closet or drawers and put on whatever I feel like and know it will look good, just so long as it's not the bigger clothes that fall off! And, my biggest accomplishment that I noticed today, my stomach doesn't hide my lap belt in my car!!!!!:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!