Metal music lovers!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Lamb of God, Devildriver, In Flames, At the Gates, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Bloodbath, Gojira, Opeth - if you like most of these bands and barbell is your best friend, add me!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    In Flames
    Nocturnal Rites
    Evergrey (If you like melodic stuff, check these guys out)
    Nevermore
    Jeff Loomis (solo stuff)
    Decapitated
    Lamb of God (pre-Sacrament)
    Pantera
    Megadeth
    Dark Tranquility

Even some more mainstream stuff:
    Killswitch Engage
    All That Remains
    Metallica (long time fan)
    FFDP
    Older Slipknot
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    When I am jogging/running and also weight lifting I think loud and heavy music helps

29509743.png
  • DisneyWisp
    Options
    RIGHT HERE IM SEEING NIGHTWISH AND DELAIN <3 IN APRIL FIRST TIME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Rob Zombie-Feel so Numb. Wicked to pump iron to. Metal just has that drive that makes you grit your teeth and keep going.
  • In Flames, yes! Can you recommend any other melodic metal bands to work out to? My list has been played quite thoroughly. Lol
  • bbylynn1
    bbylynn1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes, I fux with it. Best tunes to work out to. \m/
  • gakette420
    gakette420 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    In Flames, yes! Can you recommend any other melodic metal bands to work out to? My list has been played quite thoroughly. Lol

Have you ever tried Dragon Force? Some great shreds and some great melodic sounds coming from them. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s
  • Nikki_Yaz
    Nikki_Yaz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Metal is a powerful motivator! I love it! Specially Swedish metal! :) Soilwork... Any metal heads wanna add me to their fitness crew feel free. I'd love to swap music and motivate.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    In Flames, yes! Can you recommend any other melodic metal bands to work out to? My list has been played quite thoroughly. Lol

Scar Symmetry
    Soilwork
    Evergrey
    Nocturnal Rites (specifically "The 8th Sin" album)
    Nevermore
    Mercenary
    Sylosis (more thrash, though)
    Symphony X
    Teramaze
    Unearth
  • consideritdonemi
    consideritdonemi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Metal. Hardcore. Punk+. Yup.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I like some metal. Five Finger Death Punch is a must on my running playlists. I always sprint to their songs. I'm more a rock girl though. I'm not sure if Avenged Sevenfold is considered metal or not, but I love them.

I would count AS. Its like Eddie Trunk says...Metal includes so much, Hard Rock, Speed, Death, Thrash, Glam/Hair etc. Many sub genres.
    Agreed. Also, I'm seeing A7X in August for the second time.

Just saw these replies - thanks for confirming lol!! I thought they were, but I've heard differing opinions.

And ummm LUCKY! I would love to see them live, but only if I had a few big guys with me hah. I imagine their concerts get crazy.

Bullet for my Valentine. They're good too.
  • firedevil35
    firedevil35 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Huge metalhead from day one! Killer Be Killed is my new favorite band hands down! \m/