Metal music lovers!

Options

Replies

• Zekou
    Zekou Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Whenever I am about to lift extremely heavy, I go with Lamb of God
    F2963JIF5GDQOXE.MEDIUM.gif

Other than that, I love metal, whether is to workout, concerts, at home, in the car, anywhere! stock-vector-heavy-metal-rock-and-roll-devil-horns-hand-sign-with-a-black-leather-studded-bracelet-56637382.jpg

OMG I love LoG to death! :D
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Manowar.
    Disturbed.
    FFDP.
    For working out? Yup.
  • heathl39
    heathl39 Posts: 46
    Options
    \m/ metal for life! Pantera, All that Remsins, Slayer... Workouts would just suck without it! Wait, life would just suck without it!!!
  • RachelSD7
    RachelSD7 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't just work out - sometimes I clean to it too!
    Rammstein, Van canto, Disturbed, led zeppelin, iron maiden we've been listening to a lot of Norwegian folk metal too :)
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I listen to Metal/metalcore/hardcore/rock etc

KoRn
    Saving Grace
    For Today
    Sleeping Giant
    Megadeth
    Rob Zombie

too many to list....
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Does Soundgarden and Audioslave count? That is on my running playlist.
  • JB_BlueEyes
    JB_BlueEyes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Metal head since the 80's.
    My favorite music is progressive metal (Dream Theater, Queensryche, Symphony X, Porcupine Tree).

Great recommendations in this thread, I'll have to check out some "new school" metal.

Thanks
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    My favorite music is progressive metal (Dream Theater, Queensryche, Symphony X, Porcupine Tree).

Great recommendations in this thread, I'll have to check out some "new school" metal.

Thanks

No anthrax?
  • dinterlande
    Options
    Wouldn't have it any other way - Metal get's you pumped! Plus it's my favorite genre,
  • JB_BlueEyes
    JB_BlueEyes Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Thanks

No anthrax?

I love Anthrax. Saw them with Neil Turban in NYC opening up for Metallica and Raven. I put them in the "thrash metal" category, which is also great for working out. But my ultimate favorite is progressive metal.
  • gakette420
    gakette420 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Thanks

I like "new school" metal LOL I'll have to remember that quote.
  • gakette420
    Options
    Does Soundgarden and Audioslave count? That is on my running playlist.

Close enough for rock and roll! :tongue:
  • gakette420
    Options
    I don't just work out - sometimes I clean to it too!
    Rammstein, Van canto, Disturbed, led zeppelin, iron maiden we've been listening to a lot of Norwegian folk metal too :)

YES! I have to have tunes while I clean!
  • alpacapunch1989
    Options
    Whoo so many metalheads, I love it!
    I'm going to the Amon Amarth concert coming to Knoxville in October, can't wait! :)
    Love Behemoth, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, All That Remains, Ensiferum.
    Feel free to add me!
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Whoo so many metalheads, I love it!
    I'm going to the Amon Amarth concert coming to Knoxville in October, can't wait! :)
    Love Behemoth, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, All That Remains, Ensiferum.
    Feel free to add me!

Nice!! I love Amon Amarth. I saw them a couple months ago in Chicago. They just announced another date at this venue 5 minutes from my house and Sabaton will be touring with them!!! I am so excited for that show. It's in October though. A little ways to go yet. haha.
  • BeatriceBane
    Options
    I've found my people :D
  • badbcatha05
    badbcatha05 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    \m/ yup, yup, yup! Metal and bagpipes.... yeah, bagpipes. :happy:
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Been a metal head since i was 15, Iron in my hands, Metal in my ears...it's what i live for