Friend Requests Wanted

Options
13»

Replies

• Arshfirru
    Arshfirru Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I would like to join with you in weight loss phase I want to loose 20 lbs more but finding very difficult to b motivated
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    Options
    You can add me. I joined a while ago but didnt go further than that. I'm definately active now :)
  • velvetteddylove
    Options
    anyone, feel free to add me, as well :smile: I've started my journey one month ago and would love to have a group of friends on here for motivation and to help motivate!
  • Debssssssssss
    Debssssssssss Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends with open diaries andwho are active daily.. add meeee :-)
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    A lot of my friends have disappeared. I've only got a few left who are still active, so definitely could use some active friends again. Feel free to add me, any and all.
  • BethP2405
    BethP2405 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

I've just joined. I've already lost a stone and joined MFP to help lose the last few pounds :) add me
  • Blackdinomite
    Blackdinomite Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Always supportive here.
  • WoodsieEarl88
    WoodsieEarl88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined. Need support and would love to support others!
  • whathappened1
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am looking for friend requests as well to give and receive. I am a woman with a ongoing battle against my abs lol!
  • whathappened1
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me I just joined yesterday and I already have one friend who is very encouraging . I am happy to get and receive support.
  • Fattyblossom
    Fattyblossom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You can add me.

I'm just starting back....
  • fitfor40tx
    fitfor40tx Posts: 30
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!!! I'm just starting back as well! 3rd time's a charm right???!!! Super motivated this time around!!! :smile:
  • JenfadgeFairycakes
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 55 pounds! I need some friendly motivation! Feel free to add me :) X
  • clau3260
    clau3260 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Friends and motivation are always welcome!
  • whathappened1
    Options
    Hi happy to be a friend and provide motivation and support. I am presently engaged in a war with 3 month goal to win my battle with my abs! Lol! Keep up the good work!!!
  • OliviaMG1
    OliviaMG1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would really like some active friends! I need to give my list an overhaul... I am on everyday, and actually log as well (crazy huh?) I have an open diary & am pretty easygoing. Anyone feel free to add me.
    ~Olivia
  • oneuglyduck
    Options
    I have only been on for a little while and need some people too :)
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Don't y'all leave me behind.....I need friends........:happy: