The Comedy Club!!! Come on in y'all and have a laugh!!!

2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I am a claims adjuster so we are always throwing around lawyer jokes. They make is SO easy.

You know you need a new lawyer when he tells you the last good case he tried was Budweiser.

:blushing:

:laugh: excellent!!!

I'm a Nurse, so you can imagine I know a lot of silly medical jokes... I'll think of some and post later lol!

:laugh:

I LIVED one of those jokes!

Remember the joke:

Doctor Sims has come to see one of her patients in St Mary's Hospital, Copnor, Portsmouth. Louise, the patient has had major surgery to both of her hands.

'Doctor,' says Louise excitedly and dramatically holds up her heavily bandaged hands. 'Will I be able to play the piano when these bandages come off?'

'I don't see why not,' answers Doctor Sims.

'That's strange,' says Louise. 'I wasn't able to play it before.'

Well I recently had heart surgery. The Cardiologist is the greatest guy in the world. Fun, personable and cute too!

I had told him prior to sx that I was pissed because I was the 'healthy' one in the family. Had dropped 40 pounds, exercised everyday, didn't smoke...........and here I am on the operating table! :angry:
    (all kidding aside, he said this is WHY they could do it NOW instead of later!!:love: )

So I come out of surgery, my 3 grown children by my side......27 yr old and 24 yr old son's, 23 yr old daughter......husband.......all looking lovingly at me as I come out of the anesthesia............

Doc comes in and announces NOW SHE CAN RUN!!!

To which the kids all reply ":noway: GREAT cuz she couldn't run before the surgery!!" oh and " WOW this truly IS a miracle!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree:wink:
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284

To which the kids all reply ":noway: GREAT cuz she couldn't run before the surgery!!" oh and " WOW this truly IS a miracle!!"

:laugh: love that one!!!

I went to my doctor... "Not seen you for ages" he said - "Sorry," I replied, "I've been ill!"

And the prostitute who was ill - the doctor advised her to stay out of bed for a few days!

Hey... I was hungry earlier by the way... so it was a pizza I ordered.

"Do you want it cutting into six or twelve pieces?" said the guy on the 'phone.

"Better make it six" I said "there's no way I could eat twelves slices!!!"

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member

:laugh: love that one!!!

I went to my doctor... "Not seen you for ages" he said - "Sorry," I replied, "I've been ill!"

And the prostitute who was ill - the doctor advised her to stay out of bed for a few days!

Hey... I was hungry earlier by the way... so it was a pizza I ordered.

"Do you want it cutting into six or twelve pieces?" said the guy on the 'phone.

"Better make it six" I said "there's no way I could eat twelves slices!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil!

This discussion has been closed.