Options
    lol well I'm definitely fun, I'm just not ashamed of anything :P
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I can't keep my eyes open at work.
  • amazingabby5
    Options
    well fun is good...and my eyes won't stay open either...and I am at work!!
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow sleepyhead!
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'll do laundry and put the dishwasher on in the middle of the night because the guy below us is an *kitten* and I know it annoys him. And I'm not ashamed.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    i have no social life and i frequently cook up excuses to stay late at work and even come to work on weekends
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    I smell like onions when I work up a sweat.
  • leahmunroe0724
    Options
    I've been purging almost everything I eat for the past few weeks :embarassed: :frown: :cry:
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I had a Use of Force with an Old Man. I know I know.......I had no choice
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I actually know how to do the wobble (really stupid dance).......my youngest can get me to do the most embarrassing things with her. :noway:

Because of her, I can also sing along to one direction and can sing all of "I'm sexy and iI know it" :ohwell:

I dance around the house when alone (& sing, its not pretty). :blushing:

I have watched Jersey Shore and Teen Mom :sad:

Read this whole thread and realized....way too many of the posts apply to me :grumble:
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I've been purging almost everything I eat for the past few weeks :embarassed: :frown: :cry:

I hope you are seeking help from a professional for this. If not, atleast start reading up on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I cannot put into words how much it helped me with my eating disorder.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options

I hope you are seeking help from a professional for this. If not, atleast start reading up on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I cannot put into words how much it helped me with my eating disorder.

oh wow this is full on I hope you're ok ... I myself couldn't comprehend bulimia until one of my good gf's had it :( poor thing
  • melb_alex
    Options

oh wow this is full on I hope you're ok ... I myself couldn't comprehend bulimia until one of my good gf's had it :( poor thing

I just saw your profile and I would seriously recommend professional help, I am saying this in the nicest way possible. You look really thin, you're transformation is incredible but being bulimic is not sustainable...
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I still listen to Nsync and the Backstreet Boys...and 98* and.....the list is long lol

I'm guilty of this one...and "Genie in a Bottle" is on my workout playlist...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I actually picked my team to lose tonight. :blushing:
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options

I just saw your profile and I would seriously recommend professional help, I am saying this in the nicest way possible. You look really thin, you're transformation is incredible but being bulimic is not sustainable...

I second this. ED is not life, it ruins them
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    I still listen to Nsync and the Backstreet Boys...and 98* and.....the list is long lol

Same! Got Britney and A*Teens too :D
  • melb_alex
    Options

that song is epic!
  • Goliath1357
    Goliath1357 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've tried hcg but never again