I'm Ashamed to Admit _________________

Options

Replies

• Goliath1357
    Goliath1357 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've been purging almost everything I eat for the past few weeks :embarassed: :frown: :cry:

I hope you are seeking help from a professional for this. If not, atleast start reading up on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I cannot put into words how much it helped me with my eating disorder.

oh wow this is full on I hope you're ok ... I myself couldn't comprehend bulimia until one of my good gf's had it :( poor thing

I just saw your profile and I would seriously recommend professional help, I am saying this in the nicest way possible. You look really thin, you're transformation is incredible but being bulimic is not sustainable...

I second this. ED is not life, it ruins them

Coming from someone who vomits regularly due to a severe ulcer, I highly warn against this - the enamel on your teeth will erode quite significantly and will be very expensive to fix as well as cause other long term health issues.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I used to have a pierced nipple and now it is an ugly scared piece of ****.
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit I tried spaghetti squash and I want to try mashed cauliflower .... -__-
  • JTUSAFRet
    JTUSAFRet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit thatI have Tased over 150 people (Taser Instructor) and I have never enjoyed inflicting pain, but on a few occasions I really, really, really enjoyed it. My motto when training...you bought the ticket you get the full 5 second ride. :devil:
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    My son shot me with my Judge in the shoulder! (Ricochet)
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    IATAT: I'm always hungry after I workout (like all day long).
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I tell people everything 97% of the time.
  • bigbarnold
    Options
    That I didn't get any older after 25! (mentally)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I am too trusting
  • dcnemesis
    dcnemesis Posts: 31
    Options
    I bite my nails like it is my job....plus eating all the time!
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    I think farts are funny. Not always, but most of the time.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have something I'm not supposed to.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I stress ate today and it made me feel gross and nauseated(sp?).
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    I stress ate today and it made me feel gross and nauseated(sp?).

same here
  • bigbarnold
    Options
    I know that feeling to!
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat dessert for breakfast.
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I just worked out and did it only because my husband was going to the gym and I knew I would feel like a slug if I didn't get up and do something as well. Where is MY self motivation? I want to lose weight so bad but, I am sometimes just so lazy :/ truth be told, I feel SO much better after working out........I'm a hot mess!
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My wife is 5'10 and I am 5'7. She had heels on the day were blissfully wed. When saying our vows, I was basically staring at her boobs and I snickered a little when I said "to have and to hold"......

:laugh: :laugh:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I hardly ate on Sunday, but more than made up for it yesterday with all sorts of fatty, salty goodness. Now ('tween that and PMS) I feel like a water retentive Pillsbury Dough Girl.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    My son was wanting banana chips at the store, so I bought some for him. I totally forgot about them that day and then decided to eat them instead a few days later. :ohwell: